Chapter-28

The flight was about to take off. So, unwillingly Kartik had to sat with Surekha.

He sat with her and the flight took off.All the time he was thinking of a plan to sit beside Naira.

Suddenly a idea came in his mind and he went towards Naira's seat.There he saw Luv-Kush sleeping peacefully.

"Arey Kartik dekho nw ye dono to baat karte karte so gaye." Naira said to Kartik on seeing him and smiled but he didn't said anything and picked up Luv-Kush.

He then took them to Surekha and silently sat beside Naira facing the other side.

"Balloon ki tarah muh q fula kar baithe ho?" Naira asked teasingly.

"Naira..mujhe neend aa ri h." Kartik said and raised the blanket till his head acting to sleep.

Naira just looked at him.

After sometime, he removed the blanket and saw Naira wiping her tears.

"Naira!" Kartik called out and Naira looked at him teary-eyed.

"Naira tum ro q rahi ho?" Kartik asked pulling her into a hug.

"Tum mujhse baat ni kar rahe the isliye." Naira said cutely.

"Arey mai to mazaak kar raha tha." Kartik said caressing her hairs.

"Pakka mujhse gussa ni ho nw?" Naira looked up and asked.

"Hmm!" Kartik kissed on her forehead and Naira smiled.

After sometime,

"I'm sleepy!" Naira said entangling her arms around Kartik.

"Kaisi gf ho tum dekho sab so rahe h..itna accha mauka mila h romance karne ka lekin nhi tumhe..." Kartik was stopped by Naira's lips.He was shocked at her bold behaviour but respond with equal passion.

Soon they broke the kiss.

"Kitni tar tar karte ho nw tum." Naira said.

"Hayeee..agar har baar tum aise hi chup karwaogi to fir mai to aur tar tar karunga." Kartik said smirking.

"Kartikkk!" Naira said while blushing.

He pulled her closer and started caressing her face with his knuckles. Naira closed her eyes feeling her touch.

He smiled seeing his effect on her and they kissed each other passionately.

-------------------------------

Evening,

The flight landed.

Now, they reached the ancestral house of the Geonka's.It was big and lavish.

Everyone were allotted their rooms and Kaira's room were just beside each other.

Night time,

Naira came inside the kitchen and saw Suwarna preparing the dinner.

"Aunty mai kuch help karun?" Naira asked.

"Nhi beta tum humari guest ho..jaakar araam karo." Suwarna said smiling at her.

"Aunty plz help karne dijiye..mujhe accha lagega." Naira requested.

After a lot of insistence she allowed her to help and Naira started making Kachori.

Kartik came inside the Kitchen and saw Naira talking happily with Suwarna while cooking.He closed his fist in anger.

Naira and Suwarna saw Kartik but just then Dadi called Suwarna so she went from there.

Kartik went towards Naira.

"Naira..maine mana kiya tha nw ki unse aur unke husband se baat mt karna." Kartik said trying to control his anger.

"Kartik vo mai to bass.." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Vo jitni innocent dikhti h utni h nhi." Kartik said and left from there.

Naira just looked at him.

-------------------------------

"Woww!! Kachori." Luv-Kush exclaimed as they saw Kachori on the dining table.

Everyone smiled at them and sat down to have dinner.Naira sat beside Kartik.

Luv-Kush started eating the Kachori.

"Umm..yummyyy..ye to bahut tasty h..kisne banayi?" Luv-Kush asked while eating.

"Naira ne." Suwarna said smiling at Naira. Naira looked at Kartik who kept himself busy in eating.

"Waise didi aapne itni tasty Kachori banana kisse seekha?" Luv asked from Naira.

"Buddhu..apni Mumma se hi seekhengi nw aur kisse." Kush said hitting playfully on Kush's head.

"Apki Mumma kahan h..hum unki banayi hui v kachori khayenge." Said Luv-Kush and Kartik looked at them shocked.

Naira stopped eating and her eyes got filled with tears. Kartik signalled her not to cry.

"Mera hogya." Naira said getting up from the chair and directly went into the garden.

Kartik too got up.

"Kya hua kittu naira aise?" Dadi asked from Kartik.

"Dadi vo Naira ki mumma..." Kartik told and everyone felt sad for her.

Kartik immediately went behind her and saw her crying sitting in the garden.

"Naira!" Kartik called her name keeping his hand on her shoulder.Naira turned and hugged him tightly crying.

"Kar..tik..Mum..Mumma!" Naira said while crying heavily.

"Shh..ayse nhi rote baccha." Kartik said broking the hug and wiped her tears.He kissed on her forehead and hugged her.

Do votes and comments ❤️