Chapter-29

Next morning,

Naira was sleeping peacefully in her room but someone knocked on the door and her sleep broke.

She kept the pillow on her ears continuing to sleep but the person was knocking continuously.Atlast, she got up and went to open the door.

As she opened the door, Kartik came inside jumping like a Mendak.

"Good morning Sherni." Kartik said smiling and sat on the bed.

"Good morning!" Naira replied.

She was standing close to him.Kartik pulled her and she landed on his lap with her hands around his neck.

"Aise rukhe sukhe good morning se kaam ni chalega." Kartik said caressing her face.Naira blushed and closed her eyes.

Kartik leaned forward to kiss her but..

"Didi door open kariye." Luv-Kush shouted from outside while knocking on the door.

"Mere pyaar k dushman..huh." Kartik mumered and Naira giggled listening to him.

They again knocked.So, Naira immediately got up from his lap.

"Kartik tum jaldi se washroom m chup jaao." Naira said to Kartik

"Mai kahin ni chupunga." Kartik said pulling her closer.

"Plz Kartik!" Naira requested and came out of his hold.

"Okay!" Kartik agreed and hid in the washroom.

Naira went to open the door.

"Good morning!" Naira sat on her knees and hugged them.

"Good morning...aap ne itni late me door q open kiya?" Luv-Kush asked making her shocked.

"Vo..mai vo so rahi thi." Naira replied fumbling with words.

"Aap jaldi se ready ho kar neeche aa jao..firr hum teeno video game khelenge." Said Luv excitedly and Kush agreed with him.

"Okay!" Naira said and kissed on their cheeks.

Luv-Kush left from here and Naira again closed the door.

"Kartik ab tum bahar aa sakte ho." Naira told but didn't get any reply.

"Kartik..tum thik ho nw?" Naira asked but again she didn't get any reply.

So, she opened the door of the washroom and Kartik was hiding behind the door.

As she entered inside Kartik from behind closed the door and pulled her towards him due to which the shower button got open by mistake.

The water was falling from the shower making them wet🔥.They were just looking in each others eyes.Kartik slowly held her waist and moved his face closer to hers.

They could feel each others hot breath.Kartik kept his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately.Naira too responded with equal passion.After sometime they broke the kiss.

Kartik was about to kiss her neck but damn that phone rang and they came out of their moment.Naira away from there blushing and Kartik scratched the back of his head.

Kartik came inside the room and saw Naira talking with Naitik.Soon, the call ended.

"Umm..Kartik tum jaa kar change krlo ni to cold ho jayega." Naira said and Kartik nodded.

"Aur tum v." Kartik said and Naira smiled.

He then left from there.Naira too went to change.

-------------------------------

Naira came downstairs and saw the preparations were going on in full swing for Keesh's Mehndi and Sangeet ceremony.

Just then two boys came inside from the main gate.Naksh went and happily hugged them.

"Ye h Aditya aur Rohan..mere best friend." Naksh introduced them to everyone in the family.

"Ye h humare saaly sahab." Naksh introduced Kartik to his friends and they hugged.

Naira was smiling looking at Kartik.Just then Aditya saw Naira.

"Woww...kya ladki h." Aditya saw her from head to toe and smirked.Naira noticed his gaze on her and felt uncomfortable but she ignored it.

Naksh took his friends to show them their rooms.

"Waise v ladki kaun h?" Aditya asked from Naksh pointing towards Naira.

"Woh to Naira h..Kartik ki friend." Naksh replied.

"Naira..what a beautiful name just like her..and don't worry baby I'll make sure that you'll be mine after this wedding." Aditya thought and smirked. (Sorry guys but plz bear this.)

-------------------------------

Evening, (Keesh's Mehndi and Sangeet ceremony both are going to happen at the same day.)

Kartik came out of his room and just then Naira too came out of his room.
Kartik saw Naira and stopped in his tracks.He got mesmerized seeing her and was looking at her continuously.

Naira's attire,

Kartik was wearing Kurta and wasket matching to Naira's dress

"Hayeee!" Kartik said keeping his hand near his heart and Naira blushed.

He went closer to her and held her hand.

"Jitni tareef karun apki utni kam h.. so beautiful.😘❤️" Kartik said and kissed on her hands one by one.Naira smiled.

"And you are looking handsome as always." Naira said.She looked here and there and kissed on his cheeks.

Kartik touched where she kissed and tried to hold her but she away from there.He too ran behind to catch her.

Naira while running looked behind at Kartik but she bumped into someone.She was about to fall down but the person held her on time.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments❤️