Chapter-11

"Kartik!" Whispered Naira realising his touch.

"Tum mera phone q ni utha ri thi..tumhe pata v h mai kitna pareshaan hogaya tha." Spoke Kartik tightening his grip on her stomach.

"I'm sry vo mera phone silent mode par tha..lekin Kartik tum yahan itni raat ko aur tum aye kahan se." Asked Naira from Kartik breaking the hug.

"Mai to window se aya isliye q ki tum mera call ni utha ri thi." Replied Kartik pouting.

"Kyaa..window se..Kartik tum pagal ho kya window se kaun ata h..agr tumahra pair slip ho jaata to..aur tumhe kahin lagi to nhi." Asked Naira getting worried from him.

"Mai bilkul thik hu Naira." Replied Kartik putting the hair locks behind that were falling on her face and Naira lowered her eyes.

Kartik held her chin and made her look at him.They shared a cute eyelock.

Kartik looked at her lips and started moving towards them.Naira closed her eyes and Kartik too closed his eyes.He was about to move further but Naira pushed him and ran from there.

Kartik opened his eyes and started chasing her.They started running in the whole room.

Kartik got hold of Naira but suddenly his foot tripped and they both fell on the bed with Kartik on top of Naira.

They looked in each others eyes and got lost.Kartik looked towards her lips and Naira closed her eyes giving him permission.

Kartik too closed his eyes and started moving towards her lips.Their nose touched and finally he kept lips on hers but before he could move further the phone rang and they had to stop unwillingly.

Kartik got up from Naira and helped her to get up.Naira was blushing hard

"Kar..tik..phone." Spoke Naira blushing as Kartik was just lost in her.

Kartik picked up the call coming out of his trance.

"Kartik tujhe pata h dadi abhi tere room me jaane vali thi..maine kaise kar k sambhal liya..tu jaldi wapis aaja." Spoke Keerti on the call.

"Ok!" Replied Kartik sadly as he don't want to leave Naira.

"Arey itna sad ho kar q bol raha h..kahin maine tum dono disturb to nhi kar diyaa." Asked Keerti smirking from other side.

"Accha chal mai ata h." Replied Kartik blushingly and cut the call.

"Sorry Naira mujhe jaana hoga." Said Kartik to Naira and she nodded.

"Apna khayal rakhna." Spoke Kartik cupping her face with his palms and started to leave from the window.

"Kartik!" Called out Naira and Kartik turned.

"Tum window se q jaa rahe ho..door se jaao nw." Said Naira.

"Mai door se chala to jaun Naira lekin agar itni raat ko kisi ne mujhe tumahre ghar se nikalte hue dekh liya to mai nhi chahta ki meri wajah se tumse koi v kisi v tarah ka sawal kare." Replied Kartik.

Naira felt really lucky to have him in her life.She just ran and hugged him tightly.

"Tum itne acche q ho Kartik?" Asked Naira sobbing.

"Q ki tum itne acchi ho." Replied Kartik breaking the hug and wiped her tears.

"Accha to mai ab chalta hu." Said Kartik and Naira nodded.

"Byee!" Spoke Naira.

"Bye..take care!" Spoke Kartik.He kissed on her hairs and left from there.

Naira went near the window and waved at Kartik.He gave her a flying kiss and left in his car.

After Kartik left Naira closed the window.She leaned against the wall blushing.

------------------------------

Kartik reached his home and guards opened the door from him.

He entered inside slowly but bumped into someone and the person he bumped into with was Manish.

Kartik saw his face and started to go from there.

"Kartik tum itni raat ko kahan se aa rahe ho?" Asked Manish and Kartik stopped in his tracks.

"Mai aapko batana zaroori nhi samajhta aur na hi aapko meri fikr karne ki koi zaroorat h." Replied Kartik sternly and left from there.

Manish looked at him going with teary eyes.Someone from behind put a hand on his shoulders.

He turned and saw Suwarna there.

"Vo q aysa karta h Suwarna?" Asked Manish from Suwarna.

"Manish g use thoda sa time dijiye..Dekhiye ga bahut jald sab thik ho jayega." Replied Suwarna assuring him

Do votes and comments ❤️