Chapter-30

The episode starts with Naira falling but the person she bumped into with saved her on time.

She looked up and saw that it was Aditya.His hands were moving in her waist.She felt uncomfortable and immediately came out of his hold.

By the time Kartik too reached there.

"Naira tumhe kahin lagi to nhi?" Kartik asked worridely cupping her face and Naira nodded in no.

"I'm sorry mujhe dekh kar chalna chahiye tha." Naira apologised to Aditya.

"Arey nhi nhi it's okay." Aditya replied.

Just then a call came on Kartik's phone.

"Ek sec." Kartik excused himself and went to a side.

"Waise looking beautiful." Aditya said and tried to touch her shoulders but Naira immediately moved away. She just faked a smile.

Naksh called Aditya so he left from there.

"Ye to naksh jiju k friend h..lekin ye mujhe aise..no naira..tu galat soch rahi h." Naira thought.

Kartik came back after attending the call and saw her lost somewhere.

"Naira!" Kartik called out while shooking her.

"Ha..ha..ky..kya..hua?" Naira stammered as she came out of her trance.

"Kya hua Naira sab thik to h nw?" Kartik asked cupping her face.

"Ha Kartik sab thik h..Mai to bas aysehi..Accha chalo nw neeche chalte h function start v hogya hoga." Naira diverted the topic and Kartik nodded.

They went downstairs.

"Maaji waise Kartik Naira saath me kitne acche lagte h nw." Surekha said to Dadi on seeing Kaira.Dadi saw them sitting at a corner and laughing.

"Ha Surekha aur Naira v bahut pyari bacchi h." Dadi said smiling.

Keerti was sitting on the stage and Mehndi artists were applying her Mehndi.

"Naira beta..chalo tum v Mehndi lagwa lo." Dadi said.

"Lekin dadi mai.." Naira was hesitant but dadi insisted.So, she agreed.

She made Naira sit beside Keerti.The Mehndi girls started applying Mehndi on her hands.Kartik was standing in a corner and gazing at her.

Naira looked up and he winked at her.She blushed and lowered her eyes.Keerti fake coughed making her blush more as she was seeing everything.

Naira's Mehndi was almost done.

"Kiska name likhun?" The girl asked from Naira but she was too shy to reply.

"Kartik!" Keerti said because she knowed that Naira will not say.😂

She wrote Kartik's name on Naira's hand.

After sometime,

"Ye Kartik kahin dikh q ni raha h." Naira said to herself searching for Kartik.

She was feeling thirsty.So, she went into the kitchen to have some water.
There a bottle of water was lying on the table but she couldn't drink it by her own because of Mehndi.

She became sad and turned to go but just then someone kept a glass of water in front of her face.She looked up and saw Kartik.

He then slowly held her chin and made her drink water.

"Thank you!" Naira said and Kartik smiled.

Just then Kartik's phone rang and he took out his phone from his pocket.It was Naitik's call.

"Uncle Ka call." Kartik said on seeing the caller id.

"Papa..oh no..meraa phone to room me hi h vo call kar k pareshaan ho rahe honge." Naira said worridely.

"Koi nhi naira tum lo baat karlo." Kartik said and picked up the call.He then held the phone to her ears.

Naira was talking but her hairs were falling on her face making her irritated.

Kartik smiled and slowly pushed the hair strands behind that were falling on her face.Naira looked up and smiled at him.

This whole scene was witnessed by Suwarna and Manish who were standing at the door and were smiling seeing them.

-----------------------

Now, it was time for dance.

First, Keesh performed romantically and soon everyone gave their performances.

Now, it was time for Kaira to dance and they went on the stage.
The song started.Kartik placed his hand on her waist and Naira kept her hand on her shoulders.

They danced romantically and the song ended but they were still lost in each others eyes.Everyone clapped and they came out their trance.They became embarrassed and ran away from there.

After sometime, the ceremony ended on a good note.

-----------------------

Now it was night,

Kaira are seen sitting on the swing at the terrace.Naira head was on his shoulder.

"Naira apna haath dikhao." Kartik said on realising something and Naira gave him a questioning look.

"Arey dikhao to." Kartik said and she forwarded her hands.

He then held her hands and started to observe her Mehndi very carefully.Suddenly he found what he was searching for.

"Yay! Mil Gaya.." Kartik said excitedly.

"Kya mil gaya." Naira asked confusingly.

"Mera name!" Kartik said showing his name on her hand.Naira smiled at his cuteness.

He then kissed there making her blush.

Do votes and comments ❤️