Chapter-16

One day later,

Today Kaira are leaving for Shimla.

The episode starts with a bright morning in Geonka Villa.

Kartik is seen sleeping peacefully just then his sleep broke.He saw the time and got shocked.

"Itna late kaise hogya..Maine alarm to lagaya tha." Said Kartik.He checked his phone and found it switched off.

"Shit! 8 bje nikalna h aur abhi 7 o' clock ho rhe h..meri to packing v ni hui h abhi tk..kaise hoga sab kuch." Kartik said fraustatingly and threw his phone in anger.

Just then he noticed that his suitcase was kept there packed.He got up and noticed that all the necessary things were in it.

He immediately went downstairs.

"Dadi..dadi!!" Called out Kartik.

"Ha kittu bolo." Dadi said.

"Mera suitcase kisne pack kiya dadi?" Asked Kartik from Dadi.

"Humne to nhi kiya." Replied Dadi.

Just then Surekha came there.

"Kartik vo Suwarna Didi ne kiya h." Said Surekha and Kartik nodded.

---------------------

Suwarna is seen cooking something in the kitchen.Just then Kartik came there.

"Mera bag aapne pack kiya?" Asked Kartik from Suwarna.

"Ha vo kl raat me jab tum so rahe the..to maine sochaa.." Told Suwarna hesitatingly.

"Thank you!" Said Kartik and left from there.

Suwarna got happy and smilingly went to Manish to tell him.

---------------------

Naira is seen packing her things in a hurry.

"Raat me Kartik se baat karte karte so gayi aur packing ni kri..Oh god! kaise hoga sb." Said Naira talking out clothes from her closet.

Just then her phone rang and it was Kartik's call.She picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Good morning!" Said Kartik lovingly on the call.

"Kartik mai tumse baad me baat karti hu vo kya h nw meri packing ni hui h abhi tk." Replied Naira in a hurry continuing her packing.

"Ok!" Replied Kartik sadly.

"Axha suno!" Said Naira.

"Hmm!" Spoke Kartik.

"I love you." Said Naira kissing on the phone.

"I love you too!" Replied Kartik smilingly.

Then he hung up the call.

----------------------

Kartik came downstairs with his luggage and took blessings of dadi.

"Kittu apna dhyaan rakhna aur khaana thik se khana." Said Dadi emotionally.

"Arey Dadi aap emotional q ho ri h." Said Kartik wiping her tears.

"Amar..nazar utarne vali thaal le kar aao." Ordered Dadi and the servant came with it.

Dadi ward off bad sights from Kartik.

"Chalo Kartik mai tumhe drop kar deta hu." Said Akhilesh and Kartik nodded.

Kartik left with Akhilesh.

---------------------

They reached the college.

"Mai chalta hu Kartik..Tu apna dhyaan rakhna thik." Said Akhilesh and Kartik nodded.

He then left from there.

They were going by a bus.There were many buses.Kartik went and checked for Naira in every bus but didn't found her.

"Naira abhi tak ayi q nhi." Said Kartik to himself watching the time in his watch.

Just then Kartik's friends came there.

"Hey bro! Tu yahan q khada h chl nw andr baith bus k." Said one of his friend.

"Tum log chalo mai ata hu." Replied Kartik.

"Arey yr Rishi tu v kya kh raha h..Kartik Bhabhi k bina kahan jayega." Said his another friend and all of them started teasing him.

"Bas karo yr..dekho nw blush kr kr k janab k cheeks kitne red hogye h." Said his another friend.

Just then Naira came there from behind.She noticed Kartik with his friends and decided not to disturb them.

She started to go inside the bus but Kartik held her hand from behind and she stopped.

"Arey Bhabhi laiye aapka luggage hum rakh dete h." Said Kartik's friends taking Naira's luggage from her.

"Hum log chalte h andr..tum Bhabhi k Saath aa jaiyo." Said his one of the friend patting his cheeks and they left.

"Tum akele kahan chali jaa ri thi? Asked Kartik from Naira.

"Vo tum apne friends k Saath busy the to maine sochaa..." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Ki tum kahin mujhe disturb nw krdo?..hai nw?" Replied Kartik and Naira lowers her eyes.

"Naira mai tumhe pehle v bata chuka hu..you are my first priority." Kartik told.

"Axha sorry nw..ab ni karungi aysa..ab chale." Said Naira and Kartik nodded.

They went inside the bus and saw only last seat was empty for them.

Natasha was also sitting in the same bus in the right side row and Naira was going from that side.

She kept her leg and Naira was about to fall but Kartik held her on time.He carefully made her stand.

"Naira tum thik ho nw." Asked Kartik worriedly and Naira nodded in yes.

Kartik held her safely and they sat on the last seat with Naira on the window seat.

They were sitting in the right side row and the last seat of left side row was empty.😉

Now, it was time to leave and the bus started.

To be continued...

Guys plz give me suggestions for their trip. 🙂

Do votes and comments ❤️