Chapter-27

1week later,

Today they are leaving where Keerti's marriage and the other functions are going to happen.

Kartik gave his suitcase to the servant and he took it down.He then called Naira.

"Hello Kartik!" Naira said as she picked up his call.

"Hello..vo Naira mai tumhe pick karne aa jaunga..vahin se hum dono airport chalenge." Kartik said.

"Nai Kartik tum pareshaan mat ho mai aa jaungi.. actually papa ko v nw business meeting k liye Singapore jaana h to hum dono saath m hi aa jayenge." Naira told.

"Okay..jaldi ana your Mendak will be waiting for you." Kartik said and Naira smiled.

"Bye..Love you!" Naira said.

"Love you too..ummmaahhh." Kartik kissed on the phone and Naira blushed.Naira hung up the call.

Kartik smiled and went downstairs.

Later, after locking the Geonka Villa everyone left for the airport.

-------------------------

"Papa maine apki medicine iss bag me rakh di h..time se kha lijiye ga." Naira said to Naitik while showing him the bag.

"Haa princess mai kha Lu
nga aur tum v apna dhyaan rakhna." Naitik said cupping her face and Naira nodded.

"Waise Kartik k hote hue mujhe tumhari fikr karne ki koi zaroorat nhi h." Naitik said teasingly and Naira blushed.

"Pa..pa chale late ho raha h." Naira said trying to control her blush and Naitik nodded.

They too left for the airport.

-----------------------

Geonka's reached the airport.Soon, Naksh's family (Keerti's in-laws) also reached there.

And they greeted each other.Keesh smiled seeing each other.

"Yeh Naira kahan reh gayi." Kartik said to himself impatiently waiting for her.

Keerti saw him and understood.

"Pareshaan mat ho Bhai aa jayegi." Keerti said smirking and Kartik gave her an angry glare.

"Ab andar chle sab to aagye h." Akhilesh said.

"Chachu thodi der aur wait kar lete h.. actually meri ek friend abhi ni ayi h..bass ati hi hogi." Kartik said and he nodded.

"Friend yaa..." Keerti again teased him and Kartik hit her playfully.

Just then,

"Sorry! Mujhe ane me late hogya kya?" Kartik heard Naira's voice and turned.

There he saw Naira standing there with her luggage and looking beautiful as always.A smiled came on his face but he decided to tease her.

"Late nhi Naira bahut late." Kartik said teasing her but Naira believed him.

"Sorry vo.." Naira was cut off by Keerti.

"Naira tum iski baaton par believe mat kro..ye bass tumhe pareshaan kar raha h." Keerti said.

Naira went and hugged Keerti.

"Dadi ye h Naira." Kartik introduced Naira to everyone in his family but as his friend.😬

"Namaste." Naira greeted everyone.She then touched the feets of Dadi and Kartik was smiling seeing her.

"Khush raho beta." Dadi blessed her and Naira smiled.

Luv-Kush came in front of Naira.

"Didi aap bahut cute ho." Luv-kush said.Naira smiled and reached to their level.

"Lekin aapse kam." Naira pulled their cheeks.

Everyone smiled seeing them especially Kartik.

"Chaliye ab chalte h." Said Manish and everyone started going inside the airport.

Kaira were walking behind.

"Naira mai soch raha tha ki q nw Keerti ki shadi k saath saath hum apni shadi ki v baat krle..q ki meri family ko to tum bahut pasand aagyi ho." Kartik said in her ears making her blush.

"Kartik hum Keerti Di ki shadi k liye jaa rahe h..usi par concentrate kare." Naira said trying to control her blush.

Kartik held her hand and interwined their fingers.Naira signalled him towards the family but he was adamant.So, she gave in and luckily no one saw that.

--------------------------------

They were going by their private plane.

Kartik came and saw Naira sitting alone in the last row.He started to go and sit beside her but before he could reach there Luv-kush came and sat there.

"Kya Krishna g.. yehi baaki the mere pyaar k dushman." Kartik murmured to himself and went there.

"Luv-Kush!" Kartik called out sweetly.

"Kya hua bhaiya apko seat nhi Mili kya?" Asked luv.

"Kaise milegi meri seat pr to tum dono ne kabza kiya hua h." Kartik mumered under his breath.

"Apne me kya bol rahe ho aap?" Kush asked.

"Kuch nhi vo beta mai keh raha tha nw ki tum dono chachi k paas q nhi baith jaate..aise to din Bhar Mumma Mumma karte rehte ho." Kartik said trying to make them leave from there.

"Nhi bhaiya aaj hum Didi k Saath baithenge." Luv said making Kartik's face fell.

"Haa abhi to hume unse bahut saari baatein v karni h." Kush said and Luv agreed with him.

"Kartik baithne do nw..man h unka." Naira said teasing him and Kartik looked at her making a crying face.Naira wanted to laugh out loud but she controlled.

Without giving any attention to Kartik, Naira and Luv-Kush started talking.😂😂

"Ye dono aise to jayenge ni mujhe hi karna hoga." Kartik said to himself.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️