Chapter-64

After sometime, Naira opened her eyes. She looked around and got up. She then kept and every dress of her mother back in the cupboard and closed it.

Just then, her eyes fell on the clock.

"Oh no! Kartik pareshaan ho raha hoga." Naira realised and immediately ran towards her room.

She picked up her phone and got shocked to see so many missed calls and messages of Kartik.

"Aaj to tu gayi naira." Naira said and immediately called him.

The call was picked up at first ring only.

"Hello naira..kahan ho tum? Sab thik to h nw? Tum thik to ho nw? itni der se mera call q ni utha ri thi.." Kartik asked bundles of questions as soon as she picked up the call.

"Kartik tum pehle shaant ho jao." Naira said calmly.

"Yahan meri jaan nikli jaa ri thi aur tum keh ri ho ki shaant ho jaao." Kartik shouted and Naira got startled.

"Kartik!" Naira whispered and a tear fell from her eyes. Kartik realised what he did and felt guilty.

"I'm really sorry Naira..mujhe aise ni bolna chahiye the..lekin mai kya karta pagal ho gaya tha mai jab tum mera call pick up ni kar ri thi..dimaag kaam ni kar raha tha mera." Kartik said on the verge of crying

"I'm sorry Kartik..Galti meri hi thi." Naira said and started crying.

"Naira..baby..tum ro q ri ho.. please shaant ho jaao." Kartik said worriedly when he felt her crying but she didn't stopped.

"Dekho agar tum chup ni hui nw to mai apna saara kaam chor kar abhi vapis aa jaunga." Kartik said and Naira immediately stopped crying.

"Nai Kartik..tum work chor kar wapis mat aana..dekho mai chup ho gayi." Naira said cutely and Kartik laughed at her antics.

"Thik h ni aaunga..lekin tum pehle ye batao ki tum kahan thi..pakka video games khel ri hogi?" Kartik said trying to lighten her mood.

"Nai Kartik..vo mai nw Mumma ki dresses dekh ri thi aur pta ni kab so gayi." Naira told.

"Aww..koi baat ni..ye batao hospital gayi thi kya bola doctor ne?" Kartik asked.

"Unhone bola h ki kal jab reports as jayegi tab hi kuch batayegi." Naira said.

"Okay! Lekin tab tak tum promise karo ki apna food time par logi.. aur zara c v weakness ya kuch aur feel hogi to tum mujhe bataogi." Kartik said.

"Okay patidev." Naira said and Kartik smiled.

---------------------------------

Next day,

Naira went to hospital to collect her reports. She went inside her doctor's cabin and saw her looking at the reports carefully.

"Doctor..sab thik to h nw..kya likha h reports m?" Naira asked worridely and doctor looked up.

"Pls sit." Doctor said and Naira sat on the chair opposite to hers.

"Plz bataiye nw doctor kya hua h mujhe." Naira asked getting scared.

"Congratulations Mrs.Goenka.. you are pregnant." The Doctor told while smiling.