Chapter-58

Goenka Villa,

Dadi is seen running here and there the hall.

"Akhilesh phone kiya tumne kittu k paas..kitni der m aa rahe h vo log?" Dadi asked from Akhilesh.

"Maa aap ye 10th time puch rahi h..vo dono bass ate hi honge." Akhilesh replied.

"Abb humse wait hi nai ho raha h..humara kittu aur uski Naira itne dino baad vapis ghar aa rahe h." Dadi said excitedly as they were coming back home after almost a month. Everyone smiled listening to her.

"Hum aa gaye!!" Everyone turned to saw Kaira standing at the doorsteps and became excited.

"Bhaiya- bhabhiii!!" Luv-Kush ran and happily hugged them.

Kaira were about to come inside but dadi stopped them.

"Suwarna jaao jaldi se Aarti ki thaal le kar aao." Dadi ordered and Suwarna nodded.

Dadi along with others went towards the door. Suwarna came with the Aarti ki thaal and gave it to her. Dadi happily did their Aarti. Kartik held Naira's hand and they came inside.

They then touched Dadi's feets and she hugged them. Soon, they met everyone one by one except Suwarna and Manish.

Naira went towards them and touched their feets. They blessed her. Suwarna hugged Naira but then her eyes fell on Kartik who was looking angry and she immediately broke the hug. Naira looked at her confused and was about to say something but just then..

"Princess!" Naira heard Naitik's voice and turned to see him standing there.

She ran and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you papa." Naira said and tighten the hug.

"I missed you too beta." Naitik said and kissed on her hairs. They broke the hug.

Kartik came forward and hugged Naitik. They chit-chat for some more time and Naitik left.

"Beta tum dono tired hoge nw..jaao jaa kar rest karo." Dadi said. Kaira nodded and went upstairs.

------------------------------

Kaira came inside their room and freshen up.

"Naira..I'll always remember our honeymoon..it was indeed the best trip of our life." Kartik said and back hugged her.

"Me too Kartik." Naira said and smiled. Kartik slided her dress a little and started giving wet kisses on her shoulder.

"Kar..tik!" Naira said with closed eyes.

"Hmm!" Kartik replied still busy in kissing.

"Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni h." Naira said and Kartik stopped.

"Haa to vo hum baad m karlenge." Kartik said and kissed on her earlobe.

"Kartik it's important." Naira said and came out of his hold.

Kartik held her and made her sit on the bed

"Batao." Kartik said and held her hand in his.

"Lekin pehle promise karo ki tum gussa ni hoge?" Naira asked and Kartik blinked his eyes in response.

"Kartik mujhe ni lagta ki Maa..I mean Suwarna Aunty aur Manish uncle sach m waise h..maine dekha jab tum unse baat ni karte ya phir ignore karte ho tab vo bahut sad ho jaate h..they really love you.." Naira told and held his hand more tightly.

Kartik was listening to her very carefully but all of a sudden he took his hand back with a jerk making her shocked

"Naira vo jaise dikhte h vaise h nai..tum kya chahti ho ki mai unko maaf kardu jinki wajah se meri..mum..ma..aaj mujhe chor kar chali gayi." Kartik said trying to control his anger. Naira looked at him teary-eyed.

"Aur maine tumse pehli v bola h nw ki unke baare m humare beech m koi baat ni hogi..to q laayi tum unki baat." Kartik asked angrily making Naira startled.

"Batao naira?" Kartik asked trying to maintain his calm.

"Kar..tik..vo..Mai..vo.." Naira was fumbling with words while looking down and tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Tumhe samjhaana bekaar h..q ki tum vahi sochogi nw jo tumhe sahi lagta h..vo nai jo sachh h." Kartik said rudely. He got up and went towards the window to get a grip on his anger.

Just then, he heard sobbing sounds coming from behind. He turned and his heart flinched in pain he saw her crying sitting on the bed. He felt guilty for shouting at her and went towards her.

Naira got up on seeing him and instantly hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Kartik..I'm really sorry..please gussa mat ho mujhse." Naira said while crying badly and tighten the hug.

"Naira..Shh..chup ho jaao pehle." Kartik broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"I'm promise Kartik aaj k baad mai koi aisi baat bilkul ni karungi..jiski wajah se tumhara mood off ho jaye..I'm really sorry." Naira said while crying with hiccups.

"Naira..baby..shaant ho jaao." Kartik said and wiped her tears. Naira calmed a little and he made her sit on the bed.

"Naira..Sorry to mujhe tumse kehna chahiye..pata nai mujhe kya ho gaya tha jo maine tumse aise baat ki..I'm really sorry." Kartik apologised and hugged her.

"But tum promise karo aaj k baad unke baare m humare beech koi baat ni hogi." Kartik said.

"Promise!" Naira said and kept her head on his chest. Kartik kissed on her forehead.

--------------------------------

Few days later,

It's been a while since kaira came back from their honeymoon. Naira had started to maintain a distance from Manish and Suwarna as per her promise done to Kartik.

Naira went inside the store room as Dadi has asked her to bring xyz thing from there.

She opened the light and started searching for it. By mistake, a box fell from the shelf and a file came out of it.

"Ye kaisi file h?" Naira picked up the file and opened it.

She got shocked to read it and the file fell from her hand.

To be continued...

Few more chapters to go! 🙂🌸

Do votes and comments ❤️