Chapter-56

Kaira reached Paris, the city of love and checked into their hotel Shangri-la Paris. They were in Paris for 5nights and 6days.

They entered in their room and freshen up.

Kartik pulled naira towards him and started to nuzzle his nose in her hairs.

"Kar..tikk." Naira tried to stop him.

"Hmm!" Kartik said while continuing his work.

"Hum Eiffel Tower jaa rahe the." Naira said with her eyes closed.

Kartik stopped.

"Okay..chalo." Kartik said and kissed on her forehead.

They then took a cab and went to visit the Eiffel Tower.

"It's so beautiful Kartik!" Naira said looking at the Eiffel tower.

"Hmm..so beautiful!" Kartik replied while admiring naira.

Naira saw him staring at her and smiled. Later they clicked many pictures and enjoyed a lot.

"Kartik chalo nw park me chalte h." Naira said excitedly pointing towards a park which was nearby.

"Let's go." Kartik said. He then held her and went inside the park.

They sat on a bench.Naira kept her head on his shoulders and he held her hand tightly.

Naira's eyes fell on some kids who were playing there. She went awe on seeing them.

"Kartik!" Naira whispered.

"Hmm!" Kartik hummed.

"Babies kitne cute hote h nw." Naira said while adoring the kids.

"Haa Naira..aur vaise v meri wifey koi kam cute nai h." Kartik said and pulled her cheeks. Naira smiled.

"Accha g..sirf cute? Aur kuch ni?" Naira asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Haa sirf cute." Kartik replied teasingly.

"Kitne gande ho nw tum." Naira said and hit him lightly on his chest.

"Mai kitna ganda hu ye to tumhe humari first night par hi pata chal gaya hoga aur baccha hua yahan aa karr." Kartik said with a naughty smirk on his face. Naira's cheeks turned beetroot red.

"Chii itni gandi baatein kaise kar lete ho tum..Mendak kahin k." Naira said trying to control her blush.

"Ab meri wife itni hot and sexy h to usme mai kya karun." Kartik said making her blush harder.

"Kartik we are in public." Naira said while looking down and trying to control her blush.

"Haa to..no one can listen to us baby." Kartik said and kissed on her cheeks. Naira gave him an unbelievable look.

After sometime, they went back to their hotel.

-------------------------------

Kartik came outside the washroom and saw Naira lying on the bed. He jumped on the bed and came on top of her.

Naira encircled her arms around him and turned their positions. Now, she was on top him.

"Hmm..I love this side of yours." Kartik said looking in her eyes and smashed his lips on her. Naira too responded with equal passion and they started kissing each other passionately. After sometime, they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

Kartik took the chance and came on top of her.

"I love you Naira." Kartik said and attacked on her neck.

Naira closed her eyes feeling the pleasure and was pulling him more and more through his hairs.
Kartik moved down and started sucking her collarbone. Naira was just moaning his name.

Soon, they got drowned in the moment and made love like there is no tomorrow.

-------------------------------

Night time,

"Naira are you ready?" Kartik asked while entering the room.

He looked up and got clean bowled to see Naira. She was looking damn pretty with minimal makeup and her hairs were in loose curls.

Naira's dress,

"Someone plz turn on the AC

"Someone plz turn on the AC..it's getting too hot here." Kartik said still lost on her and Naira blushed.

"Omg you are looking so hot baby." Kartik said and kissed on her earlobe. Naira blushed.

"Would you like to come on a dinner date with your handsome Husband?" Kartik went on his knees and forwarded his hand.

Naira smiled and gave her hand. Later, they both left.

----------------------------

Kaira reached the Le Dali Restaurant for their dinner date.

They went towards their seat. Kartik pulled the chair for her and Naira sat on it. He too sat on the seat opposite to hers.

The waiter came and they gave their order. Soon, their order came and they fed each other lovingly.

Later, they went back to the hotel and slept.

--------------------------------

The next day,

They decided to go to the Disney land. There they enjoyed a lot and had their lunch in the afternoon.

"Kartik..let's go on that roller coaster ride." Naira said excitedly.

"Lekin naira you are scared of.." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"Kartik plz..I want to experience everything with you." Naira requested while making a cute face and Kartik couldn't say no to her.

"Okay..chalo." Kartik said and Naira happily hugged him.

They went on the roller coaster and sat on it. Naira held Kartik's hand tightly and it started. Naira closed her eyes more tightly and Kartik tighten his grip on her hands.

Soon, the ride finsided.

"Naira maine mana kiya tha nw..dekho kitna dar rahi thi tum." Kartik said worridely.

"It's okay Kartik..mai thik hu." Naira replied and hugged him.

Later, they enjoyed many rides. They stayed in the Disneyland hotel in the night and again enjoyed on the next day.

The remaining days they shopped, romanced and enjoyed a lot. They then fly off to New York.

Shivin15 babe! 😘😘❤️

Do votes and comments ❤️