Chapter-48

So the most awaited part is here..😁🔥

Kaira's car reached outside Geonka's villa. Family was standing at the door steps to do their welcome.

Kartik came out of the car first. He then went towards the other side and opened the door for Naira. He forwarded his hand which she took happily and came out of the car.

Kaira started moving towards the main door.

"Thu Thu Thu!!! Kisi ki nazar na lage..kitne pyaare lag rahe h dono." Dadi said and everyone smiled.

Kaira reached there. Suwarna was about to do their Aarti but Kartik stopped her.

"Aapko kisne kaha ye sab karne k liye." Kartik said trying to control his anger and Naira looked at him.

Dadi signalled Suwarna. She gave the plate to Surekha and moved back faking a smile. Surekha did their their Aarti and after other rituals Naira came inside the house.

Now, it was time for the ring finding game.

"To btao kaun kiske kiske side h?" Akhilesh asked.

"Hum to apni Naira Bhabhi k side h." Liv-Kush announced and went behind Naira.

"Mai v." Keerti said. Like this everyone from the family was on Naira's side except Dadi. 😂

"Mujhse koi pyaar ni karta." Kartik said while shedding fake tears.

"Arey kittu hum h nw tumhare side." Dadi said and came beside him.

Kaira looked towards each other and smiled.

"Agar tum dono kaa staring vala game khatam hogya ho to hum ye vala start kare?" Keerti asked making Kaira embarrassed and everyone laughed.

Keerti then dropped a ring in the bowl containing milk.

"1..2..3..start!" Keerti said. Kaira immediately put their hands in the bowl and started finding the ring.

"Nairaa..Nairaa!!!" Everyone was cheering for Naira. Kartik was extremely happy that Naira was loved so much by his family.

Kartik looked at Naira and saw her finding the ring with so much excitement. They both found the ring at the same time but Kartik immediately left it so that she can win. 😭❤️

Naira happily showed the ring to everyone.

"Yay! Humari Bhabhi jeet gayi." Luv-Kush said while clapping happily.

Naira looked at Kartik and saw him staring at her. She gave him a smile as she know that he intentionally left the ring.

After that Kaira did some more post wedding rituals and Keerti took naira to Kaira's room.

Naira entered the room and got shocked to see the room beautifully decorated with rose petal and candles all over. She started to get nervous.

"Kya hua Naira?" Keerti asked cupping her face.

"Di..ye sabb.." Naira said nervously

"Trust karti ho nw Kartik par?" Keerti asked to which Naira nodded in yes.

"To bas vo sab thik kar dega." Keerti said and left from there.

Naira saw the whole room and blushed.

------------------------------

"Kya Kartik tu v nw..Naira kab se wait kar rahi hogi." Kartik was blabbering while coming towards his room. He was about to go inside but don't know from where his siblings came and blocked his way.