Chapter-13

"Naira ruko!" Shouted Kartik running behind Naira

Finally he got hold of her and came in front of her.

"Naira btao mujhe kya hua h?" Asked Kartik from Naira cupping her face.

"Kar..tik..pa..pa" Replied Naira between her sobs.

"Kya hua h uncle ko?" Kartik asked getting extremely worried.

"Pa..pa..Ka..acci..dent..vo..hos.. hospital..me..h" Replied Naira crying heavily.

"Naira tum ro mat hum hospital chalte h..dekhna uncle ek dum thik ho jayenge." Said Kartik trying to pacify her as he can't see his love crying.

------------------------

Kaira came rushing to the hospital.

Kartik asked the room no.from the receptionist and they went there.

As they reached the doctor came out.

"Doctor mere papa kaise h..vo thik to ho jayenge nw?" Asked Naira from the doctor rushing towards him.

"Dekhiye hum abhi kuch nhi keh sakte." The doctor replied and left from there.

Naira fell on the floor crying.Kartik went to her level and held her.

"Naira..baccha..meri taraf dekho." Spoke Kartik making her look at him.

"Kartik mai bahut buri hu..mujhe papa ko akele chor kar jaana hi nhi chahiye tha..sab meri glti h." Said Naira crying.

"Naira tum aysa q bol rhi ho..dekhna uncle ko kuch nhi hoga vo bilkul thik ho jayenge." Said Kartik trying to pacify her.

"Pakka nw?" Asked Naira from and Kartik nodded in yes with tears in his eyes.

He then helped her to get up and made her sit on a chair.He too sat beside her side hugging her.

"Kartik maine apni life me bahut kuch khoya h..agar mere papa ko kuch nw to mai mar jaungi." Spoke Naira crying.

"Shh..aysa nhi bolte tum to meri Sherni ho nw." Said Kartik consoling her.

After sometime,

Naira slept while crying with her head on Kartik's lap.

Kartik slowly caressed her hairs and then saw her tear stricken face.This pricked his heart and a tear escaped his eyes.

He slowly wiped those tear stains with his hands on her face and kissed on her forehead.

Just then his phone rang.Kartik immediately put his phone on silent mode not to disturb Naira.

He then saw Dadi's call coming and then Naira's face.He declined the call and left a message to Dadi that one of his friend met with an accident and he is in hospital.

---------------------

Finally the doctor came out.Kartik saw him and slowly tried to get up with disturbing Naira but she woke up and saw the doctor.

She ran towards him.Kartik too went behind her.

"Doctor vo thik h nw?" Asked Naira from the Doctor.

"Don't worry he is now out of danger." Replied the Doctor smiling.

Naira got extremely happy and looked happily towards Kartik.He too was happy for them.

"Can we meet him?" Asked Kartik from the doctor.

"Yes sure but for now he's unconscious..he'll gain consciousness in sometime." Replied the doctor and left.

As the doctor left Naira immediately hugged Kartik.

"Kartik mere papa thik h." Said Naira happily.

"Haa Naira!" Spoke Kartik smiling.

Soon they broke the hug and went inside.

Naira got tears in her eyes on seeing her father in that condition.

She slowly walked towards an unconscious Naitik with baby steps and sat on the stool beside his bed.

"Papa dekhiye nw apki Princess aagyi..aap plz uth jaiye nw." Said Naira holding her father's hand and started crying.

Kartik immediately ran towards her on seeing her crying.

"Naira doctor ne bola h uncle ab thik h..tum ro mt please." Said Kartik keeping his hand on her shoulder.

"Nhi Dekha jaata Kartik papa ko aise." Spoke Naira just then she noticed movement in Naitik's finger.

"Kartik Dekho papa ne apni finger move kri abhi." Naira told Kartik and he immediately went to call the doctor.

Soon, Kartik came there with Doctor.By the time Naitik was fully conscious.

The doctor checked Naitik.

"Everything is fine." Told the doctor and Naira got extremely happy.Kartik was too happy for them.

"This the list of medicines can you bring them?" Asked the doctor from Kartik giving him a list.

"Yes sure!" Replied Kartik taking the list from him and the Doctor left.

"Naira mai abhi ata hu." Said Kartik cupping her face and she nodded.He went from there.

"Papaaa!" Spoke Naira emotionally and sat beside Naitik.

"Princess tum ro q rhi ho dekho mai bilkul thik hogya." Said Naitik weakly and Naira noticed a change in his behaviour.

"Iska matlab aap.." Spoke Naira on realising.

"Haa princess mai ab bilkul thik hu." Told Naitik and Naira's happiness knew no bounds.She hugged him and started crying.

Just then Kartik came there with the medicines.Naira saw him.

"Naira ye medicines.." Kartik was stopped by Naira who hugged him tightly.

"Naira..baccha tum ro q rhi ho." Asked Kartik worriedly breaking the hug and wiped her tears.

"Kartik papa ab bilkul thik hogye h pahle ki tarah." Naira told Kartik and Kartik looked towards Naitik who was smiling at them.

"Really?" Asked Kartik being surprised and Naira nodded in yes.

"Mai tumhare liye bahut khush hu Naira." Said Kartik cupping her face and Naira hugged him.

Naitik fake coughed and Kaira realised their position.They broke the getting embarrassed.

"Vo mai ata hu." Said Kartik faking an excuse and started to leave.Naira also made an excuse and was about to go from there but Naitik stopped them.

"Kahin jaane ki zaroorat nhi h sb pata h mujhe." Said Naitik laughing and Kaira turned.

"Papa apko kaise?" Asked Naira from Naitik.

"Papa hu tumahra sab pata mujhe." Said Naitik proudly.

Kaira looked towards each other and went towards Naitik.They both hugged Naitik from each side and smiled.

Do votes and comments❤️