Chapter-52

The episode starts with Kaira coming down. All went in awe after seeing the couple.

Kaira, (imagine them as Kaira🤣)

They came and took Dadi's blessings

"Thu Thu Thu! Kitne pyaare lag rahe ho dono..kisi ki nazar na lage." Dadi said and warded off bad sights from them. Kaira looked at each other and smiled.

Just then,

"Princess!" They heard Naitik's voice and turned to see him standing there with a smile on his face.

"Papaa!" Naira whispered and hugged him tightly. He too hugged her back.

"I missed you papa." Naira said.

"I missed you too princess." Naitik said broke the hug.

"Kaisi ho?" Naitik asked while cupping her face.

"Bahut acchi." Naira said and they smiled.

Kartik came forward and hugged Naitik.

"Waise Kartik beta..naira ne pareshaan to nhi kiya tumhe?" Naitik asked in order of teasing Naira and she made a cute face.

"Nai papa..bilkul ni." Kartik said while looking at Naira. Naitik smiled seeing them.

They then walked up the stairs where Kartik helped her walk up and they arrived on the stage. They were made to sit on the couch.

The media and the photographers started to click to their pictures.

After sometime, Akhilesh took the Mike.

"So, ladies and gentlemen it's time for the arrival of our Chief Guest "Ranveer Singh.." Akhilesh announced and everyone looked towards the entered to see him entering.

"Omg Kartik! Please pinch me..my childhood crush is in front on me..I can't believe..omg omg." Naira wasn't able to believe her eyes and she was literally jumping with happiness.

"Naira mujhe v believe ni ho raha h..he is my favourite actor." Kartik replied.

By the time, Ranveer came on the stage and he congratulated them. Kaira met him and took pictures with him. After sometime, Ranveer took the Mike and sung the rap of "Apna Time Ayega."

Soon, he left.

------------------------------

"Can I have the pleasure to dance with my beautiful wife?" Kartik asked while bending on his knees and Naira gave her hand in.

They both danced romantically on "Tere bin" from Simmba.

Now, it was time for cake cutting.

Cake,