Chapter-10

Kartik was about to get up but Naira just reached to his level and hugged him tightly.

"Naira tum ro q ri ho..dekho it's ok if you don't love me..but plz iski wajah se humari friendship mat todna." Requested Kartik from Naira.

"I Love You Mendhak!" Spoke Naira tightening the hug.Kartik couldn't believe his ears.

"Kya kaha tumne ek baar fir se bolna maine shyd sunaa nhi!" Said Kartik broking the hug unable to believe what Naira said.

"I Love You!" Spoke Naira.

"I Love You More!" Said Kartik and hugged her tightly.

Kartik got up and twirled Naira in the air.He then put her down and again hugged her.

After sometime they broke the hug.

Kartik held her hand and took her towards the table.He pulled the chair for Naira and she sat on it.He too sat on the chair opposite to hers.

"To kya khana pasand karengi aap." Asked Kartik from Naira.

"Kuch v jo tumhe pasand ho." Replied Naira smiling.

Kartik clapped and the waiter came there with food.Naira was surprised to see all her favourite dishes.

"Kitne dusht ho nw tum." Said Naira to Kartik.

"Arey maine kya kiya?" Asked Kartik making a cute pout.

"Jab tumne pehle se hi meri favourite dishes order krdi thi to q puch rhe the." Said Naira raising her eyebrows and Kartik scratched the back of his head cutely.

"Accha chalo ab start karte h.. mujhe to bahut bhook lagi h." Said Kartik and Naira laughed at him.

Naira was about to eat but then she noticed Kartik looking at her smiling sheepishly.

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho?" Asked Naira from Kartik.

Kartik signalled her to feed him and Naira blushed.

She took a bite near his mouth and he ate.He then took a bite and made her eat.Like this they ate.

After sometime,

"May I have the pleasure to dance with my beautiful girlfriend." Asked Kartik forwarding his hand which Naira took it happily.

He put his hands on her waist and she put her hands on his shoulders.They danced romantically on song "Mere Sohneya!"

-------------------------------

Kaira reached outside Naira's house.

Naira was trying to open the seat belt but it wasn't opening.

"Mai help karun?" Asked Kartik when he was her struggling with the seat belt.Naira nodded in yes.

Kartik leaned towards her and their faces were inches apart.His hot breaths were falling on her face making Naira's face making her go crazy.

"Ho Gaya." Said Kartik opening the seat belt but then he noticed Naira's eyes closed.

"Naira?" Called out Kartik and she came out of her world.

"Ha..aa..vo..ma..i..mai..chal..ti..hu." Said Naira stammering and was about to go but Kartik held her hand.Naira turned.

"Bye!" Said Kartik kissing on her forehead and Naira closed her eyed.

"Bye!" Spoke Naira blushingly and in a swift moment she ran from there.Kartik laughed at her antics.

------------------------------

Kartik entered inside his home.He was lost in today's moments and was smiling continuously.

"Kittu!" Kartik didn't heard his Dadi calling him.

"Bhaiyaaa!" Called out Luv-kush but Kartik was lost in his own world.

So without listening to any of them Kartik went to his room.

"Ise kya hogya?" Spoke Dadi.

-------------------------------

Kartik entered his room and went towards his mother's pic.

"Mumma aapko pta h aaj mai bahut khush hu..maine Naira ko propose kiyaa aur aapko pata h vo v mujhse pyaar karti h." Told Kartik happily to his mother's picture.

He thought of calling Naira and called her but she wasn't picking it up.

"Ye Naira phone q ni utha ri h." Spoke Kartik getting worried.He again tried to call her she wasn't picking up.

----------------------------

Naira came inside her room after making Naitik sleep.She checked her phone and saw so many missed calls of Kartik.

"Shit! Kartik k itne saare missed calls..pareshaan ho raha hoga vo." Spoke Naira and was about to call Kartik but someone hugged her from behind...

To be continued...

Do votes and comments❤️