Chapter-36

Next day,

Kartik came downstairs and started to go to outside.

"Kittu!" Kartik heard dadi calling him and he turned.

"G dadi." Kartik said.

"Beta kahin jaa rahe ho?" Dadi asked.

"Ha vo mai Naira k ghar jaa raha tha." Kartik said.

"Thik h fir hum v chalenge..vo kya h nw aaj k Keerti aur Naksh k reception k liye unhe invite v to karna h nw." Dadi said and Kartik nodded.

They then left from there.

-------------------------

Singhania House,

Naitik is reading newspaper in the lawn. Just then he saw Kartik and Dadi entering.

"Namaste!" Dadi greeted him.

"G Namaste." Naitik replied not being able to recognise her.

"Uncle ye meri Dadi h." Kartik told and he nodded.

"Aaiye nw andar chalte h." Naitik asked them to come inside and they nodded.

Naira was silently eating the Kachori sitting on the sofa.Just then she saw them entering and immediately got up.

She went and touched feets of Dadi and she blessed her.

"Sit please." Naira said and everyone sat down.

Kartik looked at Naira and gave a smile.She too smiled back.

"G aaj raat me reception h..aaplog zaroor aaiye ga." Dadi said to Naitik giving him the invitation card.

"G hum ayenge." Naitik said and smiled.

Naira went inside the kitchen to bring some snack for them.

"Mai abhi aya." Kartik said went behind her.Dadi and Naitik laughed at them.

-----------------------------

Kartik entered inside the kitchen and saw Naira there.He slowly went towards her and kept his hands on her eyes from behind.

"Kartik!" Naira whispered and removed his hand.

"Naira tum hamesha kaise pehchaan jaati ho?" Kartik cutely asked back hugging her.

"Bass pehchaan leti hu." Naira replied.

"Accha g." Kartik said and rubbed his cheeks with hers.

Naira came out of his hold and started to do her work.But Kartik being Kartik held her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Waise aaj reception m hum ghayal hone ko ready rahenge." Kartik said dramatically while caressing her face.

"Kartik vo actually mai soch rahi thi ki mai ni jaun." Naira said lowering her eyes and came out of his hold.

"Q Naira?" Kartik asked.

"Mera mann ni h aur waise v papa to jayenge hi nw." Naira lied.

"Ye reason to nhi hosakta..I'm sure ki baat kuch aur h..Naira plz btao mujhe." Kartik said cupping her face.

"Kartik meri wajah se Keerti di ki shadi m itna kuch hogya..aur mai nhi chahti ki fir kuchhh.." Naira said and tear escaped her eye.Kartik immediately hugged her.

"Shhh..sochna v mat..Naira jo kuch v hua usme tumahri koi galti nhi thi..thi to uss ghatiya insaan ki." Kartik said.

"Har cheez k liye khud ko zimmedaar samajhna band karo.. aur aaj tum reception m chal rahi ho and that's final." Kartik said and broke the hug.

"Lekin Kartik." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Plzz..mere liye." Kartik requested and she agreed.

-----------------------------

Night time,

Goenka's reached the hotel. Kartik went and hugged Keerti.

"I missed you." Kartik said while hugging.

"Maine v tujhe bahut miss kiya." Keerti said and they broke the hug.

"Kaisi h tu?" Kartik asked.

"Good." Keerti replied and then she met everyone else.

"Kartik Naira kaisi h? Maa ne mujhe bataya tha ki uske saath..." Keerti asked taking him to a corner.

"Vo aisa dikhati h ki vo thik h..lekin mujhe pata h vo thik nhi h..choti c age m usne apni Mumma ko khodiya aur jab vo life ko enjoy karne lagi to ye sab hogya..Keerti mai nhi dekh use aise chup chup." Kartik told and hugged Keerti.

"Don't worry Kartik sab thik ho jayega..aur uss Aditya ko to hum kadi se kadi saza dilwayenge." Keerti said consoling him and broke the hug.

"Chalo ab chalte h nhi to sab hume dhundne lagege." Keerti said and they went back.

--------------------------------

Kartik is again and again looking at the entrance as Naira hasn't arrived yet.

"Kartik kya hua aise baar baar vahan q dekh rahe ho..koi ane vala h kya?" Surekha asked teasingly.

"Ha..ha..vo..Mai..to..ai..aise..hi dekh rha tha..ha aise hi." Kartik said. Surekha laughed and went from there.

Just then Naira arrived with Naitik.

"Kush dekh naira Didi aagyi." Kartik heard Luv saying and got happy.

He turned and got mesmerized seeing her.He started to go towards her but dadi came in between.

Naira touched her feets and Dadi blessed her.Naitik to greeted her and she welcomed them.

"Bahut pyaari lag rahi ho beta..Thu Thu Thu." Dadi said and Naira smiled at her.

"Naira Didi!" Luv-Kush came there runningly and complimented her that she was looking so beautiful.

"Thanks." Naira said while ruffling their hairs.

Naitik got engaged in a talk with Dadi and others but Naira's eyes were searching for Kartik.Just then she saw him standing and staring her continuously.

She smiled. and went towards him.

"Hayeee..beautiful!" Kartik said dramatically and Naira blushed.

Keesh saw them and came towards them.Keerti hugged naira.

"Naira Aditya ne jo kuch v Kiya uske liye I'm sorry." Naksh apologised.

"Arey jiju aap q sorry bol rahe h..isme aapki koi galti nhi thi." Naira said while faking a smile and Kartik looked at her.

"Accha chaliye nw sab log chalte h..cake cutting ka time ho raha h." Keerti said diverting the topic and they nodded.

Kartik held Naira's hand and made her sit beside him.Keesh cutted the cake and fed each other.Later they danced beautifully.

Like this the reception ended on a good note and everyone went back to their respective homes.

Do votes and comments❤️