Chapter-43

Why the number of votes and comments are decreasing? Is my story getting boring?

Anyways let's continue with the story.

1 week later,

Kaira are seen sitting in the terrace of Singhania House.

"Kartik..Kl se tum office join kar loge..fir hum daily nhi mil payenge nw?" Naira asked sadly looking down.

"Nhi naira aisa nhi h..office join karne k baad v hum aise hi daily milenge." Kartik replied while cupping her face and smiled.

"Aur waise v bass kuch din aurr fir to hum dono hamesha k liye saath hi rahenge nw." Kartik continued while caressing her hairs and Naira hugged him tightly.

"Accha chalo ab tum jaao..bahut late hogya h." Naira said while caressing his hairs from the back.

"Tum hamesha mujhe bhagati q rehti ho..mere saath time spend karna tumhe accha nhi lagta kya." Kartik said and broke the hug.

"Nhi Kartik mera vo matlab nhi
tha." Naira said trying to explain.

"Fir kya matlab tha?" Kartik asked.

"Mai to sirf itna keh rahi thi ki raat bahut hogyi h aur itni raat ko jaana safe nhi h..Ghar par v to sab tumahra wait kar rahe honge..I just want you to be safe." Naira said and Kartik felt guilty for taking rudely with her.

"I'm sorry Naira..mai vo bas.." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"It's okay Kartik..I understand." Naira said giving him a light smile.

"Accha chalo ab mai chalta hu." Kartik said and kissed on her forehead. He then started to go but Naira held his hand from behind.

"Kal office jaane se pehle mujhse milne aaoge nw?" Naira asked.

"Of course! Tumhe to pata h nw tumahre bina mera koi kaam ni hota." Kartik replied and Naira smiled.

--------------------------------

Next morning,

Kartik came downstairs dressed in his formals but stopped listening to Dadi.

"Suwarna..Manish kahan h?" Dadi asked from Suwarna.

"Maa g vo aaj jaldi office chale gaye..vo kya h nw aaj unka beta office join kar raha h nw..usi ki preparations karne k liye aaj subah subah hi chale gye." Suwarna replied while smiling but soon her smile vanished when she saw Kartik standing behind them.

"Dadi apne bete k paas call kar k keh dijiye ki mujh par koi ehsaan karne ki zaroorat nhi h..Mai ye business sirf apni Mumma ki wajah se join kar raha hu q ki ye unki last wish thi..iska matlab ye nhi ki mai vo sab kuch bhool jaunga jo kuch v unhone kiya h." Kartik said angrily.

"Kittuuu!" Dadi shouted.

"Chachu chaliye." Kartik said to Akhilesh.

"Beta naashta to.." Dadi said but Kartik already left from there fuming in anger.

-------------------------------

Naira is seen making Kachori in the kitchen.

"Kartik kitna khush hoga nw Kachori dekh kar." Naira said to herself and smiled.

-------------------------------

Kartik is seen driving the car and Akhilesh is sitting on the passenger seat.In his anger, he totally forgot that he had promised Naira to meet her before going to office.

They reached the Goenka Industries and went inside.As they entered, all the employees greeted them.

Just then, Manish came there. Kartik got angry seeing him and Akhilesh noticed it.

"Kartik chalo nw mai tumhe tumahra cabin dikhata hu." Akhilesh said and took Kartik with him.

He then showed him his cabin.

-------------------------------

Naira is seen sitting on the dining table and waiting for Kartik.

"Princess aap breakfast karlo..ho sakta h Kartik ko kuch kaam ho." Naitik said to Naira.

"Ni papa Kartik ne kaha tha ki vo ayega..ek baar vo aa jaye firr mai kar lungi breakfast." Naira said and Naitik nodded.

"Mai office jaa raha hu..aaj raat m late ho jayega..aap apna dhyaan rakhna." Naitik said.

"Okay papa." Naira replied and Naitik left.

------------------------------

Now, it was evening,

Kartik came inside his cabin after attending a meeting and sat on the chair fully tired. He then opened his phone and got shocked to see so many missed calls from Naira.

"Oh god! Mai kaise bhool sakta hu..subah Naira mera wait kar rahi hogi aur mai..kaise bhool gaya tu Kartik." Kartik said on realising. He then called Naira but she wasn't picking up his call.

"Aaj to Sherni tujhe kaccha chaba jayegi..bhaag Mendak bhaag." Kartik said. He took his car keys and ran from there.

------------------------------

Kartik parked his car and ran inside Naira's house. Nobody was in the hall. Just then, a servant came there.

"Kartik sir..Naira ma'am bahut gusse h..subah se apne room se bahar nhi ayi h." She told to Kartik as everyone knows that only he could handle her.

Kartik immediately went upstairs. He opened the door of Naira's room and got shocked to see the scene in front of him.

Naira was laying on the bed with her face covered with a pillow (Whenever I use to get angry, I do the same thing😂). Kartik went and layed beside her hugging her from the back. Naira protested to come out of his hold when she felt his presence.

"Kartik choro mujhe." Naira tried to come out of his hold but Kartik hugged her more tightly and removed the pillow from her face.

"Naira I'm sorry nw.. maaf ni karogi apne mendak ko." Kartik said while keeping his face on hers.

"Kartik plz choro mujhe aur chale jaao yahan se." Naira requested while crying.

Kartik left her and sat on the bed.

"Dekho nw mai kaan pakad kar sorry bolta hu..agli baar se aisa fir kabhi ni hoga." Kartik apologised while holding his ears. He then made her sit though she wasn't letting him do so.

"Sorry nw Jaan." Kartik said and Naira hugged him.

"I hate you!" Naira broke the hug and said while punching on his chest with her tiny fists.

Kartik held her hand and kissed on them one by one.

"But I love you." Kartik said and hugged her.

"I love you too." Naira said and Kartik smiled.

"But I love you more." Kartik said and kissed on her hairs.

"No, I love you moreee." Naira said cutely clutching to his shirt.

"Okay okay! You love me more." Kartik said smilingly and hugged her more tightly making Naira smile.

Do votes and comments ❤️