Chapter-49

Next morning,

Kaira are seen peacefully in each others embrace with Naira's head on Kartik's chest and he is holding her safely from her waist. Naira is in Kartik's shirt and Kartik is shirtless.

The sunrays fell on Kartik's eyes and his sleep broke. He opened his eyes and saw his wife cutely sleeping beside him.He remembered last night and smiled.

"Koi sote hue itna beautiful kaise dikh sakta h..Thank you so much jaan for completing me..I love you so much." Kartik said to a sleeping Naira and kissed on her forehead.

He started to stare at her.

After sometime, Naira's sleep broke and she looked at Kartik looking at her intensely. Last night incidents came in her mind and her cheeks turned beetroot red.

"Hayeee!" Kartik said looking at her blushing and Naira blushed harder.She then realised that Kartik was shirtless and immediately kept both her palms on her eyes.

"Kartik apni shirt pehno." Naira said and closed her eyes more tightly. Kartik smiled seeing her and came above her.

"Naira why are you feeling shy from me..mai tumahra Kartik hi hu..aur kal humare beech jo v hua vo sirf pyaarr..sirf pyaarrr." Kartik said. He removed her hands and kissed on her eyes. Naira hugged him tightly.

"Accha chalo ab mujhe meri shirt vapis karo." Kartik teased her. Naira realised that she was in his shirt and she blushed harder.

"Kar..tik..choro mujhe bath lenaa h..neeche sab wait kar rahe honge." Naira said not meeting his eyes.

"Dear wifey aap shayad bhool rahi h ki kal hi humari shadi hui h..Sab log tired honge aur late uthenge." Kartik said and smirked. Naira closed her eyes while blushing.

Kartik smiled and started giving wet kisses all over her face. At last he kept his lips on her and started kissing her passionately. Naira too responded with equal passion. After sometime, they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and joined their foreheads.

"I love you Naira..I love you so much." Kartik said and kissed on her forehead.

"I love you too Kartik." Naira said and kissed on his cheeks.

"Waise agar tum kaho to hum saath m bath le sakte h." Kartik said while caressing her lips and smirked.

"G nahi..uski koi zaroorat nahi h." Naira pushed him and ran inside the washroom with her dress.

"Ye ladki mujhe pagal kar k hi chodegi." Kartik said smilingly and ruffled his hairs.

--------------------------------

The door of washroom opened and Kartik looked there only to see his beautiful wife standing there in a red saree with wet hairs. There was vermilion in her hairline and the nupital chain in her neck marking her as his and he got mesmerized seeing her.

He slowly went towards her.

"Hayeee!! Beautiful." Kartik said and continued to stare at her. Naira blushed.

He then picked her up in his arms and made her sit in front of the mirror.He took the hair dryer and dried her hairs with it. He then curled her hairs and she smiled looking at him.

He made her wear bridal churas in both her hands and kissed on her hands. He then made her wear her earrings and softly bite on her earlobe. Naira closed her eyes in pleasure.

He made her stand and came infront of her. He then filled her hairs with the vermilion and kissed on her forehead. Naira closed her eyes to feel the moment.

"My wifey!" Kartik said while looking at her and Naira immediately hugged him.

"Accha ab mai v ready ho jaata hi..fir hum saath me neeche chalenge." Kartik said and Naira nodded. He went inside the washroom and till then Naira did her makeup.

After sometime,

Naira was sitting on the bed and doing something on her phone. Just then, the door of washroom opened and Kartik came outside shirtless.

Kartik saw his dress neatly kept on the couch and he smiled knowing that it is done by Naira. He looked at Naira and saw her looking at him continuously.

"Kya dekh rahi ho wifey?" Kartik asked while smirking..

"Ku..kuch..nahi." Naira stammered and immediately turned towards other side.

Kartik smiled. He took his shirt and came in front of her.

"Maine tumhari help ki ready hone me..ab tumahri baari." Kartik said while giving his shirt to her. Naira smiled and took it.

She made him wear his shirt. While she was closing the button, Kartik was playing with her hairs and sometimes blowing airs on her face. Naira finally closed all the buttons of his shirt. She then made his hairs and applied perfume to him. Kartik smiled.

"Chale?" Kartik asked and naira nodded in yes. They went downstairs hand in hand.

--------------------------------

Kaira came downstairs and took blessings of Dadi.Naira went and took blessings of Suwarna-Manish and Akhilesh-Surekha.

"Naira beta tum jaldi se kuch meetha bana do..baaki ka breakfast staff bana dega." Dadi said and Naira nodded.

Naira went inside the kitchen.

"Suwarna tum jaa kar uski help karo." Dadi said. Kartik was about to say something but dadi showed her hand to him.

"Tum jaao Suwarna." Dadi ordered and Suwarna went.

--------------------------------

Suwarna entered inside the kitchen to find Naira cooking happily.

"Mai kuch help karun beta?" Suwarna asked.

"Arey nai aunty..I'll manage." Naira replied.

"Aunty nhi maa." Suwarna said while cupping her face. Naira looked at her teary eyed.

"Maa!" Naira said and hugged her.

Suwarna broke the hug and kissed on her forehead. Naira smiled and continued cooking.

Kartik saw all this and went away from there angrily.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️