Chapter-24

The episode starts with Naira standing in front of her closet.

"Ye vala v nhi." Naira said this thing the 100th time after seeing another dress and threw the it on the bed like the others.

"Mai to kuch decide hi ni kar paa ri hu ki kya pehnu." Naira said and sat on the bed.

Just then some time strike her mind and she video called Keerti.

"Hello Naira!" Keerti said as she picked up Naira's call.

"Hi di actually mujhe na apki help chahiye thi." Naira said.

"Kaisi help?" Keerti asked.

"Mujhe samajh me ni aa raha ki aaj mai kya pehnu..aap meri help kar dengi plz." Naira requested her.

"Kartik ke saath date par jaari ho kya?" Keerti asked.

"Nhi di date ni..vo actually...." Naira replied but couldn't complete.

"Axha g..to aaj meri Bhabhi ne mere Bhai k liye fast rakkha h." Keerti teased her and Naira blushed.

"Accha ab blush baad m karna..pehle Mai tumahri help kar deti hu." Keerti said and Naira nodded.

Naira showed her the dress one by one and Keerti helped her in choosing.

"Thank you so much Di." Naira thanked Keerti.

"My pleasure." Keerti said.

"Accha Bhabhi aap plz ye baat Kartik ko mat bataiye ga ki maine uske liye fast rakkha h." Naira requested.

"Q?" Keerti asked being confused.

"Aap jaanti to h use..agar use bata deti to vo kabhi mujhe fast ni rakhne deta.. isiliye mai shaam ko bataungi usse." Naira replied and Keerti smiled.

"Don't worry mai nhi bataungi." Keerti assured her.

"Kya nhi batayegi?" Keerti heard Kartik's voice as he entered from behind.

"Mar gye." Naira murmured and immediate cutted the call.Keerti hid her phone.

"Tujhse matlab q bataun tujhe." Keerti said.

Kartik was about to reply but just then Dadi called him so he went from there.

"Ye v na humesha wrong time par entry leta h." Keerti sighed.

-----------------------

Evening,

Kartik was in his room and Naira called him.

"Hello!" Naira said as he picked up the call.

"I'm sorry Naira maine subah tumse rudely baat kri." Kartik apologised.

"It's ok Kartik I understand." Naira said and Kartik smiled knowing that his girl can never be angry with him.

"Accha Kartik suno nw." Naira said.

"Aap boliye..hum to apko sunne k liye hi baithe h." Kartik said dramatically and Naira smiled at his antics.

"Aaj 7pm tk Ghar aa jaoge?" Naira asked.

"Arey janeman aap hukum to kariye..hum abhi aajye." Kartik said.

"Nhi nhi abhi aane ki koi zaroorat nhi h..jab bataya h tabhi ana." Naira said.

"Okay..lekin usse pehle ek ki..." Kartik wasn't to complete.

"Bye! Come soon I'll be waiting for you." Naira said and cutted the call with listening to him.

"Pagal ladki." Kartik smiled seeing his phone.

----------------------

Now it was dark outside and the moon was about to come.

Naira is seen standing in front of the mirror dressed in a red colour suit and she was looking gorgeous in it.

"Jaldi aao nw Mendak." Naira said seeing a photo of theirs kept at the dressing table.

----------------------

"7 bajne vale h..Mai chalta hu Naira wait kar rahi hogi." Kartik said and was about to leave but Dadi called him.

"Kya hua dadi?" Kartik asked reaching near her.

"Beta office chale jaao vahan kuch foreign clients ane valee h..bas thodi der k liye sambhal lo unhe." Dadi told him.

"But dadi aap kisi aur ko bhej dijiye nw mujhe kuch kaam h." Kartik said.

"Beta Manish aur Akhil jaa ni sakte chaand bass nikalne vala h..agar zaroori nhi hotaa to hum kabhi nhi kehte tumse." Dadi said and atlast Kartik had to agree.

"Okay Mai chala jata hu." Kartik said and left from there.

He sat in the car and took out his phone to call Naira but she didn't picked up his call.

So, he left a message.

"Naira I'm sorry office m kuch important kaam aagya h..I'll try to complete the work and come as soon as possible..love you." Kartik messaged her and drove to office.

On the other hand,
Naira is seen happily making preparations and her phone was in her room.So, she didn't saw any call or message.

Finally the moon came.

"Wow! Chaand to aagya..lekin Mera chaand pata ni Kahan reh gaya." Naira said seeing the moon.

------------------------

In Goenka villa,

Men opened their wives fast and they ate dinner.

"Manish Akhil jaldi jaao..kittu vahan akelaa h." Dadi told to Manish and Akhilesh and they left.

"Kahan dadi?" Keerti asked.

"Beta vo office m kuch kaam aagya tha..Manish aur Akhil to jaa nhi sakte the isliye humne kittu ko bhej diyaa tha." Dadi told her and she nodded.

"Oh no! Matlab Naira Kartik Ka wait kar rhi hogi..aur Kartik.." Keerti thought.

-----------------------

Naira saw the time.

"Kartik abhi tak Aya q nhi." Naira said sadly seeing the moon.

"Shayad kuch important kaam aagya ho." She thought and assured herself.

-----------------------

Keerti was continuously calling Kaira but none of them were picking up her call.

To be continued...

Guys do read my other story "Shivin Tale."

Do votes and comments ❤️