Chapter-65

The episode starts with Kartik falling unconscious.

"Kartikkk.! Naira shouted his name and started shaking him.

"Kartik kya hua tumhe..utho nw please.." Naira said while patting his cheeks. She was hell scared seeing him like that.

She immediately took water and sprinkled some on his face. Kartik opened his eyes and Naira got relieved. She immediately hugged him tightly as much as she can.

"Naira we are pregnant! I mean Kab aur kaise?" Kartik asked happily and naira broke the hug.

"What do you mean by kab aur kaise? Tumhe nai pata kaise hua?" Naira said sarcastically.

"No naira mera vo matlab nai tha..I was just asking ki tumhe kab pata chala." Kartik explained.

"Abhi.. jab mai apni reports leni gayi thi." Naira told and Kartik smiled.

"I'm so so so happy naira..Tumne mujhe aaj bahut badi khushi di h..mai bata ni sakta ki mai kitna khush hu." Kartik said and hugged her tightly.

"Mai v bahut khush hu Kartik." Naira said and came out of his hug.

Kartik held her hand and placed numerous kisses on both her palms. He then slowly slided her dress and kissed on her stomach.

"Mumma-Papa loves you a alot baby." Kartik said while caressing her stomach. Naira smiled seeing him.

Kartik got up and picked her up in his arms. He started spinning her around happily.

"Yaya..we are pregnant!" Kartik shouted happily while dancing with her.

Naira laughed at his antics.

"Abb mujhe neeche utaaro." Naira said and Kartik carefully placed her on the bed.

Just then, Naira's eyes fell on her mother's pic.

"Kartik..Mai acchi mumma ban to paungi nw?" Naira asked sadly.

"Meri Naira world ki best Mumma banegi..dekhna." Kartik said while cupping her face and Naira smiled.

"Aur tum best papa." Kartik said and kissed on his cheeks. Kartik smiled.

"Naira ab mai wapis aa gaya hu to hum wapis Goenka house chalenge..aur waise v kal sab log wapis aa hi jayenge." Kartik told and Naira's facial expressions changed.

"Kya hua Naira? Dekho agar tum papa k paas aur rehna chahti ho to hum ruk jayenge kuch din aur." Kartik said on noticing her sad.

"Kuch din nai..bas kal tak ruk sakte h please?" Naira asked cutely.

"Bilkul." Kartik said and Naira hugged her.

"Accha chalo..mai tumhare liye kuch khane ko le kar ata hu." Kartik said and broke the hug.

"Nai Kartik mujhe bhook ni h." Naira said cutely.

"Aise kaise bhook ni h..abb se tumhe khilane ki zimmedaari meri.. breakfast se lekar dinner tak." Kartik said and Naira looked at him amusingly.

"Kartik..tum office ni jaaoge kya?" Naira asked.

"G nai..mai ghar se hi work karunga aur agar zyada important hua to thodi der k liye chala jaunga." Kartik said shrugging his shoulders.