Chapter-47

Naira is seen standing in her room in her red bridal attire.She is again and again checking herself in the mirror.

"Mai acchi to lag ri hu nw?" Naira said looking in the mirror.

"Agar Kartik to mai acchi ni lagi to?" She said making a sad face.

"Oh god! Mujhe itni nervousness q ho ri h." Naira said to herself while moving here and there.

Just then, Naitik entered there and got emotional seeing his daughter as a bride.

"Aaj meri princess itni badi ho gayi ki uska prince use lene aa raha h." Naitik said while cupping her face and a tear escaped his eye.

"Agar aaj tumahri Mumma hoti to vo bahut khush hoti." Naitik said and Naira hugged him while crying.

Naitik broke the hug.

"Ab no rona dhona..warna Kartik kahega ki maine uski bride ko rula diya." Naitik said trying to lighten her mood and wiped her tears.

"Papaa!" Naira said but just then they heard sounds coming from downstairs.

"Lagta h baraat aa gayi." Naitik said and rushed downstairs.

"Kartik aagya!" Naira said happily and blushed.

------------------------------

The baraat arrived and Naitik welcomed them grandly. He then made Kartik sit on the stage but Kartik's eyes were just searching for Naira.

"Di..Naira bhabhi kab ayengi?" Luv-Kush asked from Keerti.

"Bas abhi ati hi hongi." Keerti replied and smiled.

"Naitik g! Bulaiye humari pota bahu (dadi and her words..uff😂) ko..muhrat kaa time ho raha h." Dadi said.

"Ji maa g." Naitik said and went to call Naira.

-------------------------------

Naitik went inside Naira's room.

"Princess! Chalo beta." Naitik said.

"Papa mujhe bahut dar lag ri h." Naira said getting nervous.

"Kuch ni hogaa princess..mai hu nw." Naitik said and Naira looked at him.

------------------------------

"Ab aa v jaao nw Naira..mujhse aur wait ni hota." Kartik said to himself getting impatient to see her.

Just then, he saw Naira coming downstairs with Naitik and his breath stopped. He stood up from his place and was staring at her with his mouth wide open.

Kartik gave his hand to Naira and she took it happily. She came and sat beside him. Kartik eyes weren't moving from her face and he was shamelessly looking at her. Naira was aware of his continuous gaze on her but she dare look up in his eyes.

"Koi itna beautiful kaise dikh sakta h..hayeee!" Kartik whispered huskily and she blushed.

(Kaira's outfit are same as their wedding in Bikaner)

Kartik looked at her and smiled.

"Bass kar Kartik..Kitna dekhega." Keerti teased him. Kartik became embarrassed and Naira blushed. Everyone laughed.