Chapter-51

The episode starts with Kartik taking Suwarna inside a room.

"Kartik tum mujhe yahan q laaye ho?" Suwarna asked confusingly.

"Kitni acchi acting kar leti ho nw aap." Kartik said sarcastically and Suwarna looked at him.

"Abb aise looks de kar innocent banne ki koshish mat kariye." Kartik said angrily.

"Kartik beta tum aise q keh rahe ho?" Suwarna was on the verge of crying.

"Maine aapse aur aapke husband se mana kiya tha nw ki mujhse aur meri wife se door rahiyega..bahut accha fayda uthaya h aapne naira k bholepan ka..uski Mumma na hone ka fayda uthaya h aapne." Kartik said angrily and Suwarna started crying.

"Ye meri last warning h..agar aapne meri Naira k paas jaane ya phir usko behkaane ki koshish ki to ya fir iss ghar m aaplog rahenge ya phir hum." Kartik said while gritting his teeths angrily and Suwarna was shocked. She was about to say something but just then..

"Kartik!" Kartik and Suwarna got shocked to see Naira at the door. Suwarna immediately turned back and wiped her tears.

"Kartik vo keerti di ne bola h ki guests aa gaye h..mai unhi k saath jaa rahi hu neeche." Naira said making them relieved.

"Okayy!" Kartik said and smiled at her.

Naira turned to go.

"Maa ro q rahi thi..kahinn Kartik ne kuchh.." Naira's thought were broken by Keerti who came to call her.

"Chale?" Keerti asked and naira nodded. Naira covered her face with her dupatta and went downstairs with her. (Idk why 😂)

They reached downstairs and Naira sat down. One by one all the ladies came, they saw Naira's face and gave her gifts.

"Bahut pyaari bahu h aapki suhasini g." A lady said and Dadi smiled.

After sometime, all the ladies left.

"Naira beta tum jaa kar araam karo..Raat ko tumhara reception v to h." Dadi told. Naira nodded and went upstairs

------------------------------

Naira reached their room and saw Kartik sitting the bed doing something in the laptop.

Kartik saw her entering and smiled.

"Arey aa gayi tum." Kartik said and kept his laptop aside.

Naira came and sat beside him. She was looking sad.

"Kya hua Naira? Tum itni sad q ho? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya?" Kartik asked holding her from her shoulders. Naira looked down and nodded in no.

"Firr q mood off h meri wifey ka?" Kartik asked cupping her face.

"Tumne hamesha ki tarah mujhe dekh kar Hayee nhi kaha." Naira said cutely. Kartik couldn't help but smile at his wife's cuteness.

"Accha baba sorry..nhi kiya to ab kar deta hu lekin tum aise sad mat ho." Kartik said and Naira looked at him.

"Hayeee!" Kartik said while keeping hand near his heart.

Naira smiled and hugged him. Kartik kissed on her hairs.

"Kartik ek baat puchun?" Naira asked keeping her face near his heart. They were still hugging.

"Hmm." Kartik hummed while caressing her hairs.

"Tum aur Maa..I mean Suwarna Aunty k beech koi baat hui kya..vo ro q rahi thi." Naira asked and Kartik broke the hug.

"Naira tum jaa kar change kar lo..tum uncomfortable lag rahi ho iss heavy dress me." Kartik said trying to divert the topic.

"Lekin Kartik.." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Maine kaha nw Naira jaao." Kartik said a lil loudly and Naira got startled.

"Sorry!" Naira whispered and went inside the washroom to change.

After sometime, she came outside after changing and Kartik back hugged.

"Naira I'm really sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you." Kartik said while keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"It's okay Kartik..I'm not angry with you." Naira said and came out of his hold but Kartik again pulled her back and she landed on his chest.

"Pakka nw?" Kartik asked while cupping her face. Naira nodded in yes and kissed on his cheeks.

Kartik smiled and joined his lips with hers.

-------------------------------

In the evening at 7,

Naira is seen getting ready for their reception. Just then, the door opened and Naira turned to see Kartik standing there like a statue staring at her. She blushed.

"Kartik!" Naira called out his name.

"Hayeee!" Kartik said. He was about to fall but composed himself.

Naira immediately ran towards him.

"Kartik kya karte ho abhi gir jaate tum." Naira said worridely but Kartik was just lost in her.

"Q itni beautiful ho tum..." Kartik said and Naira blushed.

He pulled her towards him and started to caress her face with his knuckles. His hot breaths were falling on her face making her fall weak on her knees.

"Kar..tikkk.." Naira tried to utter.

"Hmm.." Kartik said and nuzzled his nose in her hairs.

But damn that phone rang and they came out of their moment.

"Iss call ko v abhi hi aana tha." Kartik said angrily and Naira laughed at him.

He went to the balcony to talk. After taking, he came back and was about to go to Naira.

"Kartik yahan mat aao..jaao jaldi se ready ho jaao tum v." Naira said without looking at him.

"Ek sec, tumhe kaise pata ki mai tumahre paas aa raha hu?" Kartik asked and Naira turned.

"Because I can hear your heartbeats." Naira said while looking in to his eyes and Kartik smiled to the fullest.

The then went to get ready.

-------------------------------

After changing, Kartik came outside of the washroom and Naira got mesmerized to see him.

"Hayeee!" Naira said while keeping her hand near her heart and Kartik smiled at her.

"Chale..Mrs Geonka?" Kartik asked while forwarding his hand and Naira smiled.

She happily nodded in yes and they both went downstairs hand in hand.

Shivin15 your update babe😘❤️

Do votes and comments ❤️