Chapter-17

Everyone settled on their seats and the bus started.

"Mai papa ko call kar k bata deti hu ki humlog nikal gaye." Said Naira and Kartik nodded.

Naira called Naitik and started talking to him.Kartik held her hand and interwined their fingers.Naira looked at him and smiled.

Soon, she finished the call.

"Waise Naira tumne warm clothes rakkhe h nw? Shimla me thand zyada hoti h." Asked Kartik and Naira nodded in yes.

"Tumhe pata h mai kal raat tumse baat karne k baad sogyi aur packing k baare me to bhool hi gyi thi." Naira told to Kartik.

"Same..Maine v apni packing ni kari thi..vo to accha hua ki Mrs.Geonka.." Kartik stopped in his tracks on realising.

"Mrs.Geonka?" Asked Naira getting confused.

"Vo..vo..ku..ch..na..hi.." Kartik stammered.

"Kya hua Kartik? Kuch problem h to tum mujhse share kar sakte ho." Asked Naira from Kartik holding his hand more tightly.

"Maine kaha nw Naira kuch nhi h." Replied Kartik in a little loud voice.Naira got scared and immediately removed her hand from his.

Kartik realised what he did.

"I'm sorry Naira.." Kartik said taking her in a side hug.

"It's okay!" Replied Naira coming out of his hold.

"Naira..baby..I'm sorry nw..plz tum gussa mat ho." Kartik said holding his ears.

"Mai gussa nhi hu Kartik." Said Naira removing his hands from his ears.

"Pakka?" Asked Kartik not being sure.

"Pakkaa!" Replied Naira and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Mrs Geonka matlab Mrs Suwarna Goenka mere so called Papa Mr Manish Goenka ki wife." Kartik said caressing her hairs and Naira immediately got up.

"Lekin Kartik tumhari Mumma to..?" Asked Naira getting confused.

"Meri Mumma to mar chuki h." Replied Kartik blankly.

"To fir ye?" Naira again asked.

"Meri step mom h..unhi ki wajah se aaj meri Mumma.." Said Kartik angrily and stopped in his tracks.Naira looked at him shockingly.

"Naira hum ek happy family ki tarah the..Mai Keerti Mumma aur Papa..ek din humare office me ek new lady ayi Suwarna Gupta aur unke wajah se mere Mumma Papa k beech me jhagde start hogye..Mai aur Keerti bahut chote the Naira lekin itna to samajhte hi the..ek v aisa din ni jaata tha unke jhagde k binaa..Ek din sabse tang aa kar Mumma ne.." Kartik told Naira but stopped in his tracks at the last.Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

"Kya kiya unhone Kartik?" Naira asked worridely.

"Unhone Suicide karliyaa." Kartik replied and a fresh stream of tears started flowing from his eyes.Naira was shocked to the core.

"Aur usi k kuch dino baad Manish Goenka ne Suwarna Gupta se shadi karli." Told Kartik without any emotions.

"Kartik tum pehle shant ho jaao." Said Naira and Kartik kept his head in her lap.

"Naira I miss my Mumma so muchhh..vo q mujhe chor kar chali gyi." Said Kartik crying heavily clutching to her stomach.

"Kartik!" Whispered Naira crying and caressed his hairs to pacify him.

After sometime, Naira noticed that Kartik slept.She wiped his tears and kept his face comfortably on her lap.

"Mai tumahra dukh samajh sakti hu Kartik..Tumne apni life me bahut kuch face kiya h lekin ab nhi..mai abb aur kisi ko tumhe hurt nhi karne dungi." Naira told to a sleeping Kartik.She wiped her tears and left a kiss on his forehead.

Nobody had any idea about what was happening in the last seat because everyone was busy in their own.

-------------------------------

Now, it was lunch time and the bus stopped at a hotel.

Everyone started to go out.Naira saw Kartik sleeping peacefully.

"Kartik!" Whispered Naira softly and he hid his face in her stomach.

"Kartik..baccha..utho dekho lunch ka time hogya h." Naira said caressing his hairs.

Kartik slowly opened his eyes.Naira got teary-eyed seeing his red-puffy eyes but composed herself.

She kissed on his forehead and Kartik got up.

"I'm sorry Naira..meri wajah se..." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"Shh..sochna v mat ki tumahri wajah se mujhe koi problem hui..ab chlo." Said Naira and Kartik smiled at her Sherni avatar.

They got up and went outside.

The sun was shining very brightly and Kartik noticed that Naira was trying to hide her face from the bright sunlight.

So, her kept his palm near her face preventing the sunlight to disturb his Naira.Naira smiled widely at his care.

They went inside the hotel and settled on their seats.The waiter came there to take their order.

"Naira mujhe bhook nhi h..tum sirf apne liye manga lo." Kartik told.

"Shh..chup chaap baitho." Ordered Naira in her Sherni mode and gave their order to waiter.

"Naira jab tak order ata h..mai fresh ho kar ata hu." Said Kartik and Naira nodded.He then left.

Naira was waiting for Kartik just then she noticed that his phone was ringing which he forgot to take.

She picked the phone and saw it was a call from an unknown number.So, she decided not to pick it up.

But the call again came.

"Pick kar leti hu..kahin uski family se koi to nhi h.. pareshaan ho jayen ge vo log." Said Naira and picked up the call.

"Hello Kartik!" Naira heard some lady's voice from the other side.

"Hello..aap kaun?" Asked Naira.

"Mai uski Maa bol rahi hu..Aur Kartik kahan h?" Replied the lady and Naira understood that she was Suwarna.

"Kartik washroom gaya hua h..Mai uski friend bol rhi hu." Naira replied trying to control her anger.

"Okay!" Said Suwarna and hung up the call.

"Mai Kartik ko nhi bataungi..nhi to uska mood off ho jayega." Said Naira to herself and deleted the call entry from Kartik's phone.

"Naira!" Naira heard Kartik's voice.She turned and got shocked to see Kartik standing there.

To be continued...

Guys plz tell me what you people want in this trip because I'm not getting any idea.

Shivin15 💕

Do votes and comments ❤️