Chapter-53

Next morning,

Kaira are seen sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Kartik's sleep broke and he got mesmerized to see Naira who was sleeping on him.

"Good morning wifey." Kartik said while caressing her hairs and kissed on her forehead.

Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik looking at her lovingly.

"Good morning hubby." Naira said and kissed on his cheeks. Kartik smiled.

"Aaj hum shopping par chalenge." Kartik told.

"Okay" Naira replied happily.

Naira was about to get up but he pulled her back.

"Itni v jaldi kya h jaane..pehle mujhe mera morning dose to do." Kartik said while caressing her lips and she looked down while blushing.

Kartik smiled and kept his lips on hers. They started kissing each other passionately. After sometime, the broke the kiss.

"I love you Naira." Kartik said and kissed on her neck. Naira moaned.

"I love you too Kartik." Naira replied.

Later, they got ready and had their breakfast.

------------------------------

Kaira reached the mall and went inside.

First they went in women's sections.

"Jaan try this one." Kartik said while giving her a short dress.

Naira took it and went inside the trial room.

After sometime, she came outside.

"Kartik!" Naira called out his name as he was facing the other side. Kartik turned and got mesmerized to see her.

"Ufff..hott!" Kartik said huskily and Naira blushed. He started coming towards her but Naira immediately went back inside the trial room.

Kartik laughed at her.

Later, they shopped for themselves and went back home.

--------------------------------

Now, it was night. Naira was packing their bags. Kartik came inside the room and back hugged her.

"Kya kar ri ho?" Kartik asked while keeping his chin on her shoulders.

"Dikh ni raha.. packing kar ri hu." Naira replied and Kartik smiled.

"Okay okay..but make sure that you pack hot clothes for yourself." Kartik said huskily in her ears and she blushed hard.

"Kartik tum nw.." Naira came out of his hold and said while trying to control her blush.

"Mai kyaa?" Kartik again pulled her closer and asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Ku..ch..nhi..mujhe packing karni h." Naira said while looking down and tried to come out of hold but he didn't let her do so.

"Pehle btao ki mai kya?" Kartik asked and started tickling her. Naira started laughing loudly.

But suddenly Kartik's foot tripped and they both fell on the bed with Kartik on top of Naira. His hot breaths were falling on her face making her heart beat faster.

Kartik eyed her lips and Naira closed her eyes while smiling. He slowly leaned closer and took her lips for a kiss. Naira too responded with equal passion. His hands were moving her waist while her hands were in his hairs pulling her more closer. The kiss was first passionate but later it turned wild. After sometime, they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.