Chapter-32

The episode starts with Kartik leaning towards Naira's lips and she closed her eyes.

"Bhaiya didi!!!!" Luv-Kush shouted their names coming there.

They immediately came out of their trance and moved away.Naira pushed her hairs behind nervously.

"Aap dono kya kar rahe the?" Luv-Kush asked innocently and Kaira got shocked.

"Vo..vo..." Kartik was fumbling with words.

"Vo meri eyes m kuch chala gaya tha..aapke bhaiya usi ko nikaal rhe the." Naira made an excuse and Kartik got relieved.

"Ohh..ab nikal gaya." Luv asked and Naira nodded in yes.

"Waise aap bahut beautiful lag rahi ho." Said Kush and Luv agreed with him.

"Aww..thank you! Aap dono v bahut cute lag rhe ho." Naira reached to their level and pulled their cheeks.Luv-Kush kissed on her cheeks in return.

Kartik was smiling seeing them.

"Oh hello..koi mujhe v batayega ki mai kaisa dikh raha hu." Kartik said trying to make them aware of his presence.

"Aap to ho hi handsome." Luv-Kush said and hugged Kartik.

"Baccho aap log neeche chalo..humlog ate h." Kartik said to Luv-Kush and they left from there.

Kartik looked towards Naira.He then held her hand and took her inside his room.

"Naira tumahra headache kaisa h?" Kartik asked cupping her face.

"Ab thik h." Naira said faking a smile and he nodded.

"You're looking so beautiful Jaan." Kartik whispered in her ears making her shiver.

Naira looked up and saw him staring at her intensely.She started to move backwards and he started coming more closer to her.

Finally, he got hold of her and pulled her towards him back hugging her.He then put her hairs aside and was about to kiss her neck but Naira came out of his hold.

Being in a romantic mood, he again held her and leaned towards her lips.Naira pushed him a little as she was already disturbed from the morning incident and moreover she can't share it with anyone.

"Sorry!" Kartik whispered realising that she is uncomfortable. Naira felt guilty.

Just then Kartik's phone rang and it was Akhilesh's call who called him to tell that the baraat was about to arrive.

"Umm..Naira neeche chale baraat aane vali h." Kartik said not looking in her eyes and Naira nodded.

They then went downstairs.

The baraat arrived and the Goenka's welcomed them grandly.

After sometime, it was time for marriage.Naksh was sitting on the Mandap and Keerti came there with Kartik.She sat there and the priest started the rituals.

Everyone was throwing flowers on the bride and groom but our Kartik was just lost in his Naira and instead on throwing flowers at Keesh he was throwing flowers at Naira.

Naira didn't have any idea about him throwing flowers at her because she didn't saw Aditya after the morning and was getting tensed thinking that what is going on in his mind.She was lost in her thoughts and throwing flowers at Keesh.

Suwarna saw Kartik looking dreamily at Naira and throwing flowers at Naira.

"Manish g!" Suwarna made Manish look at Kartik. They smiled seeing him.

"Waise maanna padega mere bete ki choice bahut acchi h." Manish said to Suwarna.

"Bas kariye ab nazar mat lagaiye meri bahu ko." Said Suwarna and they smiled.

Soon all the rituals finishes and they were declared as Husband and Wife.

After some more rituals.Now, it was time for bidai. Naira was finding Kartik but he was not to be seen anywhere.

She called him but he wasn't picking her calls.So, she decided to check in his room.

Naira reached outside his room and saw that the door was slightly open.She went inside and saw Kartik sitting on the bed and crying.

"Kartik!" Naira ran towards him and sat beside him.Kartik immediately hugged her.

"Kartik..bass..shant ho jao." Naira said and caressed his back.

She broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"Kartik neeche chalo sab tumhara wait kar rahe h." Naira said while cupping his face.

"Mai ni dekh paunga use jaate hue..mai ni jaunga." Kartik said being adamant.

"Kartik..Keerti di k liye socho unhe kaisa lag raha ho apni family se door jate hue..aise me tumhe unke saath hona chahiye." Naira said trying to make him understand and he agreed.

She wiped his tears and made him stand.

"Kartik tum chalo mai aati hu." Naira said and Kartik nodded.

Kartik left and Naira went inside the washroom.

-------------------------------

After some emotional moments Keerti's bidai was done.

"Naira kahan reh gayi?" Kartik said to himself while finding for Naira.

He then decided to check for her in his room.

On the other hand,

Naira came out of the washroom and got shocked to Aditya sitting on the bed with a smirk on a face.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️