Chapter-54

Next morning,

Kaira are sleeping peacefully in each others embrace. Just then the sunrays fell on Kartik's eyes and his sleep broke. He turned and saw Naira sleeping cutely while hugging him.

"Jaan! Wake up." Kartik said and started caressing her hairs.

"Ummm.." Naira said in sleep and snuggled more into him.

"Kal raat humne to kuch kiya v nai.." Kartik said while smirking and Naira slapped him in her sleep.

"Sherni!" Kartik whispered and kissed on her forehead.

He started to stare at her

After sometime,

Naira's sleep broke and she saw him staring at her.

"Good morning." Naira said sweetly and kissed on his cheeks.

"Good morning!" Kartik said and kissed on her hairs.

"Kartik..hum yahan kab aye?" Naira asked when she found herself in an unknown place.

"Kal Raat ko jab tum so ri thi." Kartik replied and Naira nodded.

"To start kare?" Kartik asked making Naira confused.

"Kya?" Naira asked while stammering.

"Vahi..jiske liye hum yahan aye h." Kartik replied and smirked. Naira blushed hard understanding his meaning.

Kartik looked at her lips and Naira closed her eyes blushingly giving him permission. When she didn't felt anything, she opened her eyes and saw Kartik sitting on the bed and smirking .

"Kya hua wifey..tum kya expect kar rahi thi?" Kartik asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Ku..kuch..Nahi." Naira replied becoming embarrassed and started to go.

But Kartik pulled her back and she landed on his lap.

"Chalo koi ni..agar meri wifey chahti h to unki ye wish v poori kar dete h." Kartik said and winked at her.

Naira wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Lagta h aaj kisi ko bahut pyaar aa rha h." Kartik said.

"Ab pyaar aa raha h to aa raha h." Naira said.

Kartik smiled and leaned towards her lips. He was about to kept his lips on hers but Naira pushed him and ran inside the washroom.

"Ye cheating h." Kartik said sadly.

"Tit for tat hubby." Naira shouted from inside the washroom.

"Kaash mai naira k saath mazaak ni karta." Kartik said and scratched the back of his head.

----------------------------------

After sometime, Kaira got ready to go out.

"Kartik hum kahan jaa rahe ho?" Naira asked.

"Aquaventure water park." Kartik said and Naira became happy.

They went to the water park and changed into their swimming costumes.They then went inside the water and enjoyed many rides.

They enjoyed the whole day and went back to their room. Now, it was night and they decided to go for clubbing.

"Naira! I'll choose a dress for you." Kartik said excitedly and Naira nodded.

He then selected a black knee length dress for her. Naira took it and went to change. Soon, she came out after changing and Kartik got stunned to see her.

"Hottt!" Kartik said huskily and she blushed. He picked her up in his arms and started kissing her passionately. Naira too responded with equal passion. After sometime, they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

"Club ko choro..aao nw hum yahin par enjoy karte h." Kartik said and kissed on her neck.

"Kartik abhi chalte h..we'll continue after coming back." Naira said and pecked his lips. Kartik nodded and made her stand.

Naira got ready and they left for the club.They danced and partied a lot. After enjoying they came back to their hotel.

-------------------------------

As soon as Kaira reached their room, Kartik locked the door and lightly pushed naira on the bed. In a swift moment, he removed his jacket over the shirt and came on top her.

Naira immediately smashed her lips on his and they started kissing each other passionately. Kartik's hand were moving in her waist while Naira's hand were in his hairs pulling him more closer and the kiss became wild. After sometime, they broke the kiss.

Kartik attacked on her neck and started giving love bites there. Naira felt a burning sensation when he bite there but soon it changed into pleasure when he started giving wet kisses there to soothe her pain.

He again took her lips in a kiss. While kissing, naira opened all the buttons of his shirt and throwed it away. They broke the kiss and Kartik immediately opened the zip of her dress.

He then removed her dress fully and they made love the whole night. 🙈🔥

-------------------------------

Next morning,

Kaira got up, had their breakfast and left to explore Dubai.

They did shopping, went to Burj khalifa and enjoyed at a lot.

At night, they packed their bags and went to the airport. Later, they fly off to London.

Shivin15 😘❤️

What more you guys want in their honeymoon?

Do votes and comments ❤️