Chapter-55

Kaira reached London tha next morning and went to their hotel Hilton. They were in London for 6nights and 7days.

They took the keys and went to their room.

"Aaj hum room par hi enjoy karenge." Kartik said and Naira nodded blushingly.

They both then changed.

"Let's take a nap." Naira said and Kartik nodded. They went on the bed and slept for sometime.

---------------------------------

In the afternoon,

Kartik opened his eyes and saw Naira staring at him lovingly. They stared each other for sometime but suddenly Kartik smashed his lips on hers. Naira was shocked but she too responded equally and they started kissing each other passionately.

While kissing, Kartik's hand went inside her top and he started exploring her body. They broke the kiss and Kartik started kissing on her neck. Naira was just holding his hairs tightly.

Just then, the phone rang.

"Kar..tik..phone." Naira said but he didn't stopped.

It ranged again and Kartik stopped.

"Romance v ni karne dete..huh.." Kartik said cutely and Naira laughed.

He then picked up his phone.

"Luv-Kush ka video call." Kartik said and they immediately corrected themselves.

He then picked up the call.

"Itna time q laga diya aap dono ne call pick up karne m.." Luv said making a cute pout.

"Haa..hum kabse try kar rahe the." Kush said.

Kaira shockingly looked at each other and blushed.

"Be..ta..vo..hum..vo hum dono so rahe the.." Naira stammered.

"Haa so rahe the hum." Kartik agreed with her.

"Ohh..sorry humne aapko disturb kar diya " Luv-Kush said sadly.

"Disturb hi to kiyaa h..mere romance ka band baja Kar." Kartik murmured. Naira blushed listening to him and hit him lightly.

"Arey nai Luv-Kush bilkul disturb nai kiya aap dono ne." Naira said and Luv-Kush smiled.

"Aur kaise ho mere noddles?" Kartik asked.

"Bahut acche." Luv replied.

"Hum aap dono ko bahut miss kar rahe h." Kush said sadly and luv agreed with him. Kaira adored their cuteness..

"Aww..don't worry hum jaldi wapis ayenge baccho." Naira said.

"Aur saath m tum dono k liye dher saare gifts v layenge." Kartik said.

"Sacchiii!" Luv-Kush exclaimed with happiness and Kaira nodded in yes.

They talked for some more time and cutted the call.

"Kartik!" Naira called out his name.

"Hmmm." Kartik hummed and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm hungry." Naira said cutely and Kartik smiled.

"Mai abhi food order karta hu." Kartik said and Naira nodded.

Soon, the waiter came there with their lunch and they fed each other.

"Ab continue kare..Jo humne beech m hi stop kardiya tha?" Kartik asked while smirking and Naira nodded blushingly.

Kartik pulled her towards him and removed her dress in one go. They started kissing each passionately and Naira removed his shirt. Soon, they became intimate and continued their love making the whole day. 🙈🔥

-------------------------------

Next day,

Kaira are seen roaming in the streets of london hand in hand.

"I love you Kartik." Naira looked at Kartik and said.

"I love you moree." Kartik said and kissed on her forehead. Naira smiled.

Just then,

"Kartikkk!" Kaira heard some one calling him and they turned to see a girl standing there.

"Aashii!" Kartik happily went and hugged her tightly.

A ting of jealousy passed through Naira when she saw her man hugging some else and she stood there confused.

"Kaisi h tu..aur yahan kaise?" Kartik broke the hug and asked from Aashi.

"Dude..I'm fine and I'm handling a branch of my father's business here." Aashi replied and Kartik nodded.

"Btw who's this beautiful lady?" Aashi asked from Kartik indicating towards Naira.

"I'm his wife." Naira replied and possessively held Kartik's biceps.

"What!!! Tune shaadi karli? Kab aur kaise?" Aashi asked shockingly.

"1 week pehle hi hui h humari shadi and we are here for our honeymoon." Kartik said and smiled looking at Naira.

"Lucky girl." Aashi murmered but Naira heard it and raised her eyebrows.

"Hi Naira! I'm aashi..Kartik ki childhood friend." Aashi introduced herself to Naira and hugged her.

"Actually aashi hum broadways dekhne jaa rahe the..so can you please excuse us?" Naira asked and broke the hug.

"Yess sure." Aashi said and hugged Kartik.

"Yeh Baar Baar mere Kartik ko hug q kar rahi h." Naira thought and looked angrily towards Aashi.

"Bye Kartik." Aashi said and broke the hug.

"Bye!" Kartik said and aashi left.

"Kartik mujhe hotel jaana h." Naira said.

"Lekin naira abhi to tumne kaha ki hum broadways dekhne jaa rahe h." Kartik said.

"Haa kaha tha lekin abb mujhe hotel jaana h." Naira said making Kartik confused.

"Kya hua h naira.. tumhari tabiyat to thik h nw?" Kartik asked while cupping her face.

"Ha Kartik mai thik hu." Naira replied.

"Are you sure?" Kartik asked and Naira nodded in yes.

---------------------------------

Kaira came inside their room and Naira immediately smashed her lips on his. Kartik was shocked at her sudden behaviour. He tried to break the kiss but she didn't let him do so. So, he too started responding to the kiss.

While kissing they both fell on the bed and Naira removed his shirt. Kartik was not understanding the sudden change in her behaviour.

"Naira tum itna ajeeb q behave kar rahi ho?" Kartik asked and held her hand.

"You are mine Kartik." Naira said and kissed on his chest.

Now, Kartik understood the whole thing that she was jealous and smiled.

"Hmm..so someone is jealous." Kartik said and cleared his throat.

"Haa hu mai jealous q ki tum sirf mere ho." Naira said and held his hand.

"Mujhe pata nhi tha ki meri wife mujhe lekr itni possessive h." Kartik said and smiled.

"I love you." Naira said and hugged him tightly

"I love you too." Kartik said and kissed on her hairs.

The remaining 5 days they shopped, partied, romanced and ate. They then packed their luggage and fly off to Paris.

Shivin15 😘😘❣️

Do votes and comments