Chapter-22

The episode starts with Kartik reaching outside Naira's room.

He was about to ring the bell of her room but stopped..

"Mai to bhool hi gya..Naira aur Liza room share krrhe h." Kartik thought and backed off.

He then took out his phone and saw that Naira was online.

"Naira plz garden me aao." Kartik left a message for Naira and he went to Garden.

On the other hand,

Naira read his message and got worried.She immediately went towards the garden.

On reaching there she saw Kartik standing there.Kartik too saw her and smiled.

Without caring about anything Naira just ran and hugged him tightly.He too hugged her back.

"Kartik tum thik ho nw." Naira asked while crying and tightened her grip.

"Naira meri choro tum ye btao tum thik ho..tumne kaise manage kiyaa sb." Kartik asked and tried to break the hug but Naira wasn't letting him so that.

"Kar..tik..tu..mhe..va..han..vai..se..kekh..kr..ma..i..ba..bahut..darr..gyi..thi." Naira said while crying clutching to his shirt.

"Naira shant ho jao baccha..Dekho mai bilkul thik hu aur tum to meri Sherni ho nw..Sherni roti nhi h." Kartik said while broking the hug and wiped her tears with his fingers.

He then made her sit on a bench and he too sat on it.

"Naira I'm sorry mai tumhe protect nhi kar paaya." Kartik said being guilty.

"Shhh..Agr aage kuch bolaa nw to smjh lena." Naira said in her Sherni mode and Kartik smiled.

He then held her hand and interwined their fingers.Naira leaned on his shoulders.

They remained in the same position for sometime.

"Chalo Kartik abb chal kar so jaate h..subah vapis v to jaana h." Naira said getting up and Kartik nodded.

They started to go but as soon as Naira kept her foot on the floor she hissed in pain.

"Kya hua Naira?" Kartik asked worridely.

"Kuch nhi Kartik vo aysehi." Naira lied.

Kartik saw her foot and he remembered when she accidentally kept her foot on the glass piece.

He again made her sit on the bench and he sat on his knees.He tried to touch her feet but she took it back

"Dikhao mujhe." Kartik said strictly and Naira gave in.

Kartik slowly kept her feet on his thighs and saw that she didn't even applied ointment on it.

"Naira q karti ho aise." Kartik asked getting angry.

"Sorry!" Naira replied lowering her eyes.

Kartik didn't said anything he just picked her up in his arms and took her to hers room.Naira didn't said anything because she knew that she was at fault.

He made her sit on the bed and came back with the first aid box.

"Kartik mai kar lungi." Naira said.

"Mai kar rha hu nw." Kartik said.

He then slowly applied ointment on it and wrapped it with the bandage.He kissed on her foot when he was done.

"Aage se kabhi aisa mat karna." Kartik said cupping her face and Naira nodded.

"Kartik ab tum v jaakr araam karo." Naira said and Kartik nodded.

"Good night!" Kartik kissed on her forehead and left from there.

--------------------------------

Next morning,

Kartik got up and saw the time.It was 11am.Just then Dadi came inside the room.

"Uth gaye beta." Dadi and Kartik nodded.

"Dadi aapne mujhe uthaya q nhi." Kartik asked and Dadi was shocked as he always wakes up late but didn't said anything.

"Flight 1 bje ki h to humne sochaa ki tumhe sone de." Dadi replied and Kartik nodded.

"Tum jaakr fresh ho jaao hum breakfast mangwate h." Dadi said and left from there.

Kartik got up and took a bath.He then went outside where he found that everyone left in the morning.

"Sab chale gaye matlab Naira v.." Kartik said.He immediately took out his phone and called Naira.

Naira picked up his call.

"Uth gaye?" Naira asked on the call.

"Hm!" Kartik replied.

"Kya hua..mood kharab h kya mere Mendak kaa?" Naira asked.

"Haa kharab h aur vo v tumahri wajah se." Kartik replied cutely.

"Arey maine kya kiyaa?" Naira asked.

"Tum mujhe chor kar q chli gyi..kam se kam jaate time bata to deti." Kartik replied.

"Kartik maine socha tum so rahe hoge isliye maine call ni kiyaa." Naira tried to make him understand but Kartik didn't replied.

"Sorry nw Mendak!" Naira apologised cutely and Kartik again didn't Replied.

"Ni maaf karoge mujhe?" Naira asked sadly.

"Karunga lekin uske liye tumhe.." Kartik said and Naira asked him to continue.

"Tumhe mujhe I Love You bolnaa padega." Kartik said smilingly.

"Arey abhi kal hi to bolaa tha." Naira teased him.

"Vo to kal bola tha nw..uska asar kab kaa khatam hogya..mujhe aaj kaa dose chahiye." Kartik demanded like a kid and Naira smiled at him.

"I Love You!" Naira said smilingly.

"I Love You 2..3..4..5...." Kartik spoke and started giving kisses through the phone.

Just then Dadi came there.

"Kittu! Ye kya karrhe ho?" Dadi asked and Kartik got shocked.

"Arey Dadi network..vo..hn network nhi aa raha vhi mai counting kar rhaa tha..ki agr mere 10 count karne tak nhi aya to." Kartik made an excuse and Dadi laughed at him.

"Kya kittu tum v baccho vali harkate karte ho..aao tumahra naashta aagya h room m." Dadi said and left from there.

Kartik came back on the call and heard Naira giggling.

"Kitna silly excuse banaya tumne Kartik." Naira said laughing and Kartik scratched the back of his head.

"Tumahri flight kb ki h?" Naira asked from Kartik.

"1pm." Kartik replied and Naira nodded.

"Okay..ab jaao aur breakfast karlo" Naira said.

"Okay..Bye..Love you!" Kartik said kissing on the phone.

"Love you too!" Naira said and hung up the call.

Kartik smiled and went to his room.

Later, he too left for airport with his Dadi and Dad.

Do votes and comments ❤️