Chapter-39

The episode starts with the Goenka's reaching Singhania House.

Naitik was sitting in the living room.

"Namaste!" Naitik heard Dadi's voice and looked towards the entrance to find the Goenka's standing there along with their servants who were standing behind them holding the gifts.

"Namaste..aaiye nw aaplog." Naitik welcomed them.They came inside and settled.

"G ye sbb?" Naitik asked confusingly after seeing a lot of gifts.

"Ab aapki princess k liye rishta lekar aye h..khaali haath thodi nw ayenge." Dadi replied smilingly and Naitik got happy.

"G mujhe to koi problem nhi h..aage kaa bacche samajh le." Naitik said smiling towards Kartik.

"Waise Naira h kahan?" Surekha asked from Naitik.

"Vo apne room m h..rukiye mai abhi bula kar laata hu." Naitik said and was about to get up but.

"Mai bula kar launn.." Kartik said excitedly and everyone looked towards him narrowing their eyes and Kartik became embarrassed.

"I mean mai bula laata hu nw..aap q takleef kar rahe h." Kartik said trying to cover up.

"Koi zaroorat nhi h koi aur bula layega..waise v agar tum Gaye to pata nhi kab wapis aaoge." Dadi said and everyone laughed making him blush.

"Hum bula kar laye Bhabhi ko?" Luv-Kush asked excitedly and Kartik made a sad face as he can't go.😂

"Haa beta zaroor." Naitik said and Luv-Kush happily went to call her.

----------------------------------

Luv-Kush entered inside Naira's room and she became surprised to see them.

"Arey Luv-Kush aap dono yahan?" Naira asked surprisingly.

"Haa aur Saath m mumma, dadi, tai ji aur bhaiya v aye h." Luv replied.

"Aise achanak?" Naira was confused.

"Arey abb aap humari Bhabhi banne vali ho." Luv said and Naira looked at him.

"Isliye sab log aapki aur bhaiya ki shadi k baare m baat karne k liye aye h." Kush continued and before Naira could say something they dragged her downstairs.

-------------------------------

Naira came downstairs and everyone smiled seeing her. She then took blessings of Dadi, Suwarna and Surekha who blessed her.

"Aao beta baitho." Dadi said to Naira.

Kartik immediately moved aside giving her the place to sit. Naira smiled and sat beside him.

"Hum soch rahe the ki isi week me engagement kar lete h..aur firr 1-2 months k baad shadi.. tab tak kittu v humara family business join kar lega." Dadi said.

"G ye to bahut acchi baat h." Naitik said smilingly.

Naira looked blushingly towards Kartik and he smiled. He then held her hand in his and interwined their fingers.

"Fir hum pandit g se baat kar k engagement aur shadi k liye accha sa muhrat niklwa lete h." Dadi said happily and called the priest.