Chapter-46

After Kaira's dance, everyone started dancing surrounding them.

Naira was enjoying when Kartik hit his shoulders with hers and she looked him. He then gave her a flying kiss and she blushed.

---------------------------------

Now, it was time for Goenka's to leave.

"Kittu! Naira ko jitna dekhna h dekh lo q ki kal se shadi tak tum dono ek doosre ka face nhi dekh sakte." Dadi said making kaira shocked.

"Dadi aap mazaak kar rahi h nw?" Kartik asked.

"Bilkul nhi." Dadi replied and Kartik got sad. Everyone laughed at him.

"Accha abb hum chalte h." Dadi said and the Goenka's left along with Kartik.

As soon as they left, Kartik's message came on Naira's phone.

"Don't worry Naira..I'll come in night to meet you..aur vaise v abhi tak maine tumhari mehndi m apna name kahan dhoonda h." Naira read his message and blushed.

---------------------------------

Naira is seen sitting in her room hugging Akshara's picture. Just then, naitik came there.

"Princess!" Naitik called out her name slowly and Naira looked up with teary eyes.

Naitik came and sat beside her. He was too teary-eyed. He kept his hand on Naira's head and she immediately hugged him and started crying.

"Papa mujhe shadi ni karni..mai aapko chor k kahin ni jaungi..mujhe yahin rehna h aapke pass." Naira said crying heavily.

"Princess..beta aise ni bolte." Naitik said trying to calm her down. He broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Princess..Kartik bahut accha ladka h vo tumahra bahut khayal rakhega and I'm sure ki uski family me tumhe yahan se zyada pyaar milega." Naitik said while cupping her face and kissed on her forehead.

"Papa mai aapke bina kaise rahungi." Naira said and looked at him emotionally.

Naitik hugged her and they both started crying. Just then, Kartik jumped inside Naira's room through the window being unaware of Naitik's presence. Kartik looked up and got shocked to see them.

"Kartikk!" Naitik said and broke the hug.

"Beta yahan kaise aaye?" Naitik asked while wiping his tears.

"Un..cle..vo..mai..vo..win..window se." Kartik stammered.

"Arey isme itna darne ki kaun c baat h..mai v apni shadi k ek din pehle Akshara se milne gaya tha." Naitik said laughingly and Kartik hugged him.

"Accha chalo ab sambhalo apni Naira ko..mai chalta hu." Naitik said and left.

Kartik looked towards Naira and saw her crying silently.

"Naira." Kartik said and sat beside her. Naira hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Kartik mujhe papa ko chor kar kahin ni jaana..vo akele kaise manage karenge sab." Naira said while crying and clutched to his shirt.

"Naira shadi hone ka ye matlab ni hota ki relations change ho jaate h..tum hamesha apne papa ki princess rahogi aur jab tumahra mann karega tum tab mil sakti ho apne papa se..mai khud tumko lekar aaunga." Kartik said and broke the hug.