Chapter-12

Next morning,

Kartik is seen sleeping peacefully.Just then Dadi came there to wake him up.

"Kittu! Utho beta." Said Dadi trying to wake him up.

Instead of getting up Kartik raised the duvet till his head and slept.

"Kittuuu!" Called out Dadi loudly snatching the duvet from him.😂

Atlast Kartik got up with a sad face.

"Dadi aapne mujhe itni jaldi q utha diyaa..aaj to Sunday h..college v ni h." Asked Kartik sadly.

"Vo beta hum tumhe raat m hi batane aa rahe the ki kl subah tumhe v sab k saath Mandir chalna h..lekin Keerti ne bola ki tum so rahe ho to humne sochaa ki subah hi bta denge." Replied Dadi.

"Lekin Dadi.." Spoke Kartik but he was cut off by dadi.

"Lekin vekin kuch nhi..jaldi se taiyaar ho kar neeche aao hum tumhara intezaar kar rhe h." Ordered Dadi and left from there.

Kartik went inside the washroom.
After sometime he came outside and got ready.

"Naira se baat kar leta hu fir jaata hu." Thought Kartik.

He picked his phone to call Naira but found his phone battery dead.

"Ab kya karu..agr call ni lga to Naira pareshaan ho jayegi..Ek kaam karta hu Keerti k phone se call kar leta hu." Spoke Kartik to himself and started to go but stopped in his tracks.

"Ek min aaj to Sunday h aur Naira abhi so ri hogi..jab tk vo uthegi tab tk to mai vapis aa hi jaunga." Thought Kartik and left from there.

------------------------------

On the other hand Naira is also ready to go to Mandir.

"Kartik to abhi so raha hoga..ek kaam karti hu Mandir ho ati hu tab tak to vo uth hi jayega." Said Naira to herself and left for the Mandir.

-------------------------------

Geonka's reached Mandir.

"Kittu car m jo samaan rakkha h tum use le aao jab tk hum andar jaate h." Said Dadi to Kartik and he nodded.

Everyone left except Kartik.

"Suwarna tumhe pata h aaj bahut shubh din h isiliye hum yahan kittu k liye puja karne aye h." Dadi told to Surwana while climbing the stairs.

But someone pushed her from behind and the Aarti ki thali which was for Kartik was about to fall but someone held it from behind.She was non other than Naira.

"Ye lijiye aunty." Said Naira giving it to Dadi.

"Tumhara bahut bahut shukriya beta..ye humare pote k liye thi agr tum nhi hoti to bahut bada apshagun ho jaata." Said Dadi to Naira.

"Arey aunty isme thank you ki kya baat h ye to mera farz tha." Said Naira and Dadi smiled.With this Naira went forward.

"Kitni pyari bacchi thi nw maaji." Spoke Suwarna.

"Ha Suwarna..Bhagwan usko hamesha accha rakkhe." Said Dadi and they too went inside.

Soon Kartik too came there.

-------------------------------

Naira was standing the first row.Unknown to her Geonka family was beside her only and Kartik was standing next to her.

All were praying with their hands joined and eyes closed.

"Bhagwan g mere Kartik ko har pareshaani se door rakhiye ga aur mere papa ko jaldi se thik kar dijiye." Spoke Naira while praying to God.

"God plz mujhe power dijiye ga ki mai apni Naira ko hamesha khush rakkhun..usne already apni life me bahut kuch dekha h." Spoke Kartik while praying to God.

Naira finished her prayers and turned to go but due to the crowd her foot tripped.She closed her eyes in fear of falling but someone saved her on time.

The person was non other than Kartik.

Naira's hands were around his neck and Kartik's hand were on her waist.
The chunni from god's idol fell on them.

"Bhagwan tum dono ki Jodi hamesha banaye rakkhe." Said the priest as he saw the chunni felling on them.

Naira opened her eyes and got surprised to see Kartik there.Kartik was too happy to see her there.

They were in the same position for sometime but the family was praying there.So Kartik removed the chunni from them and kept it near the god's idol.

He held Naira's hand and they went outside.

"Naira tum Mandir ane vali thi mujhe batati mai aa jata tumhare saath." Said Kartik.

"Maine socha ki tum so rahe hoge aur mai kahin tumhe disturb na kardun." Replied Naira.

"Naira tum ye kbhi mat sochna ki tumhari wajah se mai disturb honga." Spoke Kartik cupping her face.

"Waise accha hi hua nw." Said Naira and Kartik nodded smiling.

"Ary mai to tumhe batana hi bhool gya." Spoke Kartik.

"Kya?" Asked Naira being confused.

"Ki mai yhn akele nhi apni family k saath aya hu..chlo mai tumhe sb se milwata hu." Replied Kartik.

"Parr..Kar..tik..mai." Spoke Naira being hesitant to meet his family.

"Arey tum chalo to..dekhna dadi tumhe dekh kr bahut khush ho jayegi." Said Kartik.He held her hand and started to take her with him.

Just then Naira's phone rang and Kartik stopped.

Naira picked up the call and she got to know about something which shocked her to the core.

The phone fell from her hand and tears started flowing from her eyes.Kartik got shocked and worried seeing her.

"Naira..kya hua?" Asked Kartik holding her from her shoulders but she wasn't reacting.Now Kartik became extremely worried for her.

"Nairaa!" Called out Kartik loudly shooking her and Naira came back to her senses.

"Pa..pa!" The word came out of Naira's mouth and she just pushed Kartik a little and ran from there crying heavily.

"Naira..rukoo!" Shouted Kartik running behind her.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments❤️