Chapter-31

Next morning,

Naira is ready for Haldi in a yellow dress.

She opened the door to go out but someone pushed her inside and closed the door.The person turned and Naira got shocked to see him there.

"Aditya!" Naira whispered on seeing him.

"Q kisi aur ko expect kar rahi thi kya?" Aditya asked smiling evilly and was about to touch her shoulders but Naira jerked his hands.

"Ye aap kya kar rahe h?" Naira asked getting scared and started moving backwards as he was coming towards her.

Atlast her back hit the back.

"Dekhiye plz mujhe jaane dijiye..Kartikkkkk!" Naira requested while crying.

-----------------------

Downstairs,

Kartik was busy in preparations.

"Naira!" Kartik whispered as he felt that she is calling him.

So, he decided to check.

-----------------------

Aditya was about to touch her but just then Kartik knocked on the door.

Naira was about to shout but he immediately kept his hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

"Abhi k liye jaa raha hu aur ha kisi ko mere baare me batane se pehle ye zaroor soch lena ki Keerti ki shadi Naksh se ho rahi h..aur mai Naksh kaa friend hu." Aditya warned her left from the window smirking.

Naira fell on the floor while crying.

"Naira..door open karo..sab thik h nw?" Kartik was continuously knocking on the door.

"Haa Kartik..ayi bass." Naira said while composing herself.

"Agar maine Kartik ko bata diya aur Keerti di shadi m koi problem..no Naira she's like a sister to me..aur mai unke saath aisa ni hone dungi." Naira got up and wiped her tears.

She opened the door.Kartik was shocked to see her state messy hairs and red eyes.

"Naira ye kya haal bana kar rakkha h..sab thik to h nw?" Kartik asked worridely while cupped her face.

"Ha..ha..Kartik vo mai..mujhe nw headache ho raha h." Naira lied.

"Tumne mujhe bataya q nhi.." Kartik said and made her sit on the bed.

"Wo sorry..mujhe laga ki tum busy hoge." Naira said while looking downwards.

"Naira maine tumse kitni baar bola h ki mere liye tumse zyada important kuch nhi h..chalo doctor k paas chalte h." Kartik said and got up.

"Nahiiii..I mean head ache hi to h aur maine medicine le li h thik ho jayega.." Naira said and made him sit beside her.

"Lekin naira.." He was about to say something but she stopped him and kept her head on his lap and he started caressing her hairs.Silent tears were coming out of her eyes which went unnoticed by him.

After sometime, Kartik saw that she slept.

"Accha hua so gayi..so kar uthegi to headache v thik ho jayega." Kartik said and smiled.He then picked her up, made her lay properly on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

He closed the door and left from there but not before kissing on her forehead.

-----------------------

Everyone is applying Haldi to Keerti.

"Kartik..Naira kahan h?" Keerti asked when she didn't found her.

"Vo apne room me h..so rahi h." Kartik replied.

"So rahi h..uski tabiyat to thik h nw kittu?" Dadi asked.

"Vo use headache ho raha tha isliye maine use sula diya." Kartik replied.

"Beta to hume batate hum doctor ko bula Lete." Dadi said.

"Maine bola tha lekin usne kaha ki usne medicine le li h." Kartik said and Dadi nodded.

----------------------

After sometime,

Preparations for the wedding are going on in full swing. Kartik is seen running here and there while instructing the workers to do their work properly.

Dadi came there.

"Kittu beta jao jaa kar tum v ready ho jaao." Dadi said.

"Dadi bas thoda sa kaam bacha h..use kar k mai ho jaunga ready." Kartik replied.

"Kittu yahan kaa hum dekh lenge." Dadi said.

"Lekin dadi.." Kartik was cut off by her.

"Lekin vekin kuch nhi..humne kaha nw ki hum dekh lenge." Dadi said strictly and Kartik agreed recuclantly.

He went to his room to get ready.

---------------------------------

After getting ready, Kartik came out from his room but bumped into Naira and she landed in his arms with her hands around his neck.

Kartik looked up only to get lost in her as she was looking extremely gorgeous in her lahenga. Naira too was lost in him.He pushed the hair strands behind that were falling on her face and leaned towards her lips but...

To be continued...

Do votes and comments ❤️