Chapter-63

The episode starts with Naira running inside the washroom.

"Nairaaa! Kartik shouted her name but she already left.

After sometime,

Naira came back and sat on the bed tiredly.

"Kya hua Naira? You again pucked nw? Tum thik ho nw? Maine bola tha nw ki doctor k paas chalte h lekin nai tumhe kahan meri sun ni h? Weakness feel ho ri h kya?" Kartik was continuously asking her questions and she was just looking at him unbelievably. She wasn't having any energy left to reply.

"Kartikkk!" Naira shouted weakly. Kartik stopped and looked at her carefully. She was looking all drained out.

"Drink water first." Kartik said and Naira nodded. She poured water in a glass and drank it.

"Ab batao mujhe kaisa feel ho raha h?" Kartik asked.

"Pta nai Kartik..bahut low feel ho raha h aur tumhe pata h I'm throwing since many days." Naira told and Kartik looked at her shockingly.

"Whatttt! Naira tumne mujhe bataya q nai pehle? Wait.. Mai abhi vapis aa raha hu." Kartik said and started to go but Naira stopped him.

"No Kartik..tum vapis ni aaoge." Naira said strictly.

"But Naira you're not well." Kartik said.

"Okay kal mai hospital chali jaaungi..promise pakka vala..lekin pehle tum v promise karo ki work chor k wapis ni aaoge." Naira said.

"Nai naira..mai abhi niklunga to subah tak aa jaunga..fir mai khud tumhe hospital le kar chalunga." Kartik said being adamant.

"Kartik nai aaoge..tumhe meri kasam." Naira said being more adamant than him.

"Nairaaa!" Kartik called out loudly.

"Please Kartikkk!" Naira said making a cute face.

"Okay.. thik h..lekin tum promise karo ki jo kuch v hoga tum sabse pehle mujhe bataogi " Kartik said.

"Promise!" Naira said and Kartik smiled.

"Accha chalo ab tum so jaao..you might be sleepy nw." Kartik said and naira nodded.

"Kartik.. I love you." Naira said lovingly while caressing the screen.

"I love you too jaana." Kartik said and kissed on the screen.

Naira smiled and hung up the call. Later, they both drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------

Next morning,

Naira got up and went downstairs after getting ready. Naitik was already present there.

"Princess aap jaldi se breakfast karlo..fir hospital v to chalna h nw..maine doctor ka appointment le liya h." Naitik said and Naira looked at him shockingly.

"Papa aapko kaise pata?" Naira asked confusingly.

"Beta kartik ne subah call kar k mujhe sab bata diya h." Naitik replied and Naira nodded.

Later, they had their breakfast and left for the hospital.

---------------------------------

They reached the hospital. Naira went inside for tests and Naitik was waiting for her outside.

After sometime, naira came out.

"Kya hua princess? Kya btaya doctor ne?" Naitik asked worridely.

"Reports kal ayenge papa..tab hi pata chalega." Naira said and Naitik nodded.

They both left from there. Naitik went to his office and Naira went back to Singhania House with the driver.

--------------------------------

Naira reached home. She was feeling bored so she called Kartik but he didn't pick it up because he was busy in a meeting.

"Kya Karun..papa v ni h aur ye Mendak v phone ni utha raha h." Naira said and sat on the couch sadly.

She got up and went inside his father's room. There she opened the cupboard and started seeing the dresses of her Mother Akshara.

She smiled in tears that still after many years her father had kept each and every thing of her mother so nicely.She was caressing her every dress and trying to feel her warmth in it. 😭❤️

Just then, her eyes fell on a box. She opened it and found knitten socks and dresses for small babies. She went into flashback.

Flashback,

Naira was 17 years old and Akshara was in the last stage of cancer. Naira didn't know about it because her mother didn't want to see her sad.

One day,

Naira came inside the house shouting for her mother.

"Mumma..mumma!! Kahan ho aap?" Naira was calling her name out. Akshara smiled listening to her.

While searching for her mother, finally she found her in a room.

"Princess..aap jab v ghar ati ho to sabse pehle mujhe q dhundti ho?" Akshara asked.

"Arey Mumma because I love you." Naira said and hugged her mother. Akshara smiled in tears.

"Accha..ab aap nw mujhse door rehna sikh lo." Akshara said trying to control her tears.

"Aap aise q bol ri ho?" Naira asked confusingly.

"Arey mai to isliye keh ri thi..ki jab tumhari shadi ho jayegi to mai to nai rahungi nw vahan..tab kya karogi?" Akshara asked faking a smile.

"Mai nw shadi hi ni karungi..mai apne mumma ko chor kar kahin ni jaungi." Naira said. She kissed on Akshara's cheeks and hugged her.

"Par mai to chali jaungi." Akshara thought and smiled in tears.

Naira broke the hug and Akshara immediately wiped her tears without her notice.

"Waise Mumma..aap ye kiske liye bana ri ho? Humare yahan to koi chota baby ni h?" Naira asked from her mother looking towards the little socks that she was knitting.

"Chota baby nai h..lekin kabhi nw kabhi to ayega hi." Akshara said while smiling towards her.

"Matlab..aap kya keh rahi ho..mujhe kuch samajh m ni aa raha h." Naira said confusingly.

"Rehne do tum ni smjhogi..Dekhna..jab time ayega nw tab tumhe sab samajh m aa jayega." Akshara said with tears in her eyes and Naira looked at her.

Flashback ends.

"Aaj mujhe sab samajh m aa gaya Mumma ki aap kya kehna chah ri thi." Naira said and cried hugging the clothes tightly.

"Q chor kar chali gayi aap hume." Naira said and cried her heart out.

She was continuously crying for an hour and fell asleep on the floor with her head resting on the bed uncomfortably.

On the other hand, Kartik was calling her from the past 2hours and getting worried for her but she was unknown to it.

Do votes and comments ❤️