Chapter-37

Some days later,

Naira is now fine and she has forgotten that incident.Again she has started to enjoy her life because of Kartik.

Kartik is seen talking to Keerti in his room.

"Keerti mai kaise kahunga..mujhe bahut dar lag raha h." Kartik said nervously.

"Tu tension mat le..bas bolde." Keerti said holding his hand.

"Agar usne mana kardiya to?" Kartik asked sadly.

"Kartik tu pagal h kya..vo tujse pyaar karti h q mana karegi vo." Keerti replied and Kartik nodded.

-----------------------

Naira is continuously calling Kartik but he isn't picking up her call.

"Subah se na koi call..na koi message..aur ab to ye Mendak call v ni utha raha h..thik h ab jab tum call karoge tab mai v ni uthaungi." Naira said and smiled.

Just then her phone rang.It was Kartik's call and she ignored it but the call was coming again and again.So, she picked it up.

"Kya h Mendak?" Naira said on the call.

"Hello.." The person on the other side said and Naira realised that it was not her Kartik.

"Aa..aap..kaunn..Kar..tik..kahan h?" Naira asked getting tensed.

"Dekhiye ye jiska phone h..unka xyz place par accident ho gaya h..aap jaldi se aa jaiye." The person said the phone fell from Naira's hand.

"Nhi kuch nhi hua h mere Kartik ko..vo bilkul thik h..hai nw Kartik tum bilkul thik ho nw..don't worry mai aa ri hu." Naira said and bursted into tears.She immediately ran downstairs, took her car and drove away.

----------------------

Naira reached the place and saw it was all dark everywhere.

"Kartikkk.." Naira called his name but no response. Just then the spotlight came on a table.Naira turned and saw a beautiful gown lying there.

She went and saw a note on it.

"Plz wear this dress." Naira read the note and she realised that it was all Kartik's plan.

"Kartikkk!" Naira shouted his name angrily but no response.

"Mujhe pata h tum yahin ho isliye bahar aajao." Naira said but again no response.

"Thik h mat aao..mai jaa rahi hu yahan se and I'll make sure that I'll never show my face to you." Naira said angrily and started to leave but just then a little light came and Kartik was standing there.

She went in front from him and slapped him hard.

"Naira." Kartik whispered holding his cheeks.

"Nhi ek slap to bahut kam h..q ki jo tumne kiya h nw uske liye to tumahri aur pitai hone chahiye." Naira said and started slapping him.

Atlast she stopped and hugged him tightly and started crying heavily.Kartik hugged her back.

"Naira I'm sorry!" Kartik whispered while rubbing her back to calm her down.

"Bahut maza milta h nw mujhe aise dara k." Naira broke the hug and said while crying.

"Naira!" Kartik said tried to touch her but she moved back.

"Naira..Jaan I'm really sorry..I didn't meant to hurt you." Kartik said while lowering his eyes and Naira hugged him tightly.

"Aaj k baad agar aise kuch kiyaa nw to samajh lena." Naira said and broke the hug.

Kartik wiped her tears and hugged her happily.He broke the hug and kissed on her forehead.

"Accha ab jaldi se iss dress m ready ho kar aajao." Kartik said giving her the dress.

"Q?" Naira asked confusingly.

"No questions for now...jaao jaldi se ready ho kar aao." Kartik said strictly and Naira made a cute.

She took the dress from him and went to get ready.Kartik smiled and he too went to get ready.

---------------------

Naira came back after getting ready. As soon as she entered, all the lights opened and flowers started to shower on her. She looked up and got awe after seeing the decorations.

She then saw Kartik coming towards her dressed in a black tux.He came and bend in front of her.

"Naira, you mean everything to me; I have seen every reason to make me fall in love with you. You have been a wonderful girl to me ever since the time that I have known you, and I think spending the rest of my life with you will be a very marvelous idea. I promise to take very good care of you, you will never regret every moment you will spend with me, and that is why I'm going down on my knees now to ask you, would you marry me?" Kartik proposed her for marriage with a ring in his hand. Naira got teary-eyed after listening to his revelation.

"Yesss! I'll marry you Kartik." Naira said happily. Kartik slowly held her hand and slid the ring in her ring finger.

"I promise to love you forever..every single day of forever." Kartik said and kissed on her hands.

Naira reached to his level and hugged him tightly while crying.

"I love you Kartik..I love you so muchhh." Naira said.

"I love you too!" Kartik said and kissed on her hairs.

Soon they both got up.

"May I have the pleasure to dance with you?" Kartik asked forwarding his hand and Naira took it happily.

The song started and they both danced romantically.
The song ended but they were still lost in each others eyes.

The distance between them reduced slowly and he sealed her lips with his. ❤️

Do votes and comments ❤️