Chapter-40

The episode starts with Kaira leaving to do shopping for their engagement.

They sat in the car.

"Kartik." Naira whispered his name.

"Hmm." Kartik said turning towards her.

"Tum thik ho nw?" Naira asked cupping his face.

"Haa mai bilkul thik hu..mujhe kya hoga." Kartik replied while facing the other direction as he knew that she'll make out that he is lying.

"Thik ho to meri taraf dekh kar bolo." Naira said. Kartik turned towards her and a tear escaped his eye.

He immediately hugged her.

"Naira aaj Mumma ki bahut yaad aa ri h..agar vo hoti to kitni khush hoti." Kartik said with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Kartik!" Naira tried to console him. She broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"Kartik agar tum aise ro ge to socho unko kitna bura lagega..unki blessings hamesha tumahre saath h." Naira said and kissed on his forehead.

Kartik held her hands and kissed on the bangles that his mother had buyed for her daughter in law.

"Thank you so much Naira meri life m aane k liye." Kartik said holding her hands.

"Thank you to mujhe tumhe kehna chahiye." Naira said and Kartik looked at her.

"Accha chalo ab chalte h." Naira said and Kartik nodded.

-----------------------------

Kaira reached the mall and went inside hand in hand.

First, they went in women's section.

"Kartik ye dresses dekho nw." Naira said to Kartik showing him the dresses but he was just lost in her.

"Kartik!" Naira said snapping her fingers in front of him and his trance broke.

"Btao nw kaun c dress acchi h?" Naira asked cutely.

"Kuch v le lo..meri Jaan k uppr saari dresses acchi lagti h." Kartik said pulling her towards him and started to caress her face.

"Kartik leave me we are in public." Naira said trying to control her blush.

"Shh..let the world know that you are my world." Kartik said looking into her eyes and Naira felt blessed to have him in her life. She immediately hugged him.

Soon, they broke the hug.

"Accha chalo abb dress choose karte h." Kartik said and Naira nodded.

They both pointed at a gown on the same time and smiled looking towards each other.

"Mai try kar k aati hu." Naira said and Kartik nodded.

---------------------------

Inside the trial room, Naira was trying to close the zip of her dress but it wasn't closing.

Just then she felt someone's hand on her back and immediately turned back to see Kartik standing there.

"Kartik tum yahan kya kar rahe ho..kisi ne dekhaa to ni?" Naira asked worridely.

"Shh.." Kartik said and turned her.

Kartik slowly moved his hand towards the zip and his hand touched her bare back.Naira shivered due to his touch.

He then closed the zip and kissed on her neck making Naira close her eyes.

"Beautiful!" Kartik back hugged her and said while rubbing his cheeks with hers.

Naira looked up in the mirror and her eyes got locked with his. They kept looking in each others eyes until a notification came on Kartik's phone and they came back to reality.

"Umm..Kartik tum bahar chalo mai change kar k ati hu." Naira said while blushing. Kartik nodded and went outside.

After changing Naira came outside and Kartik made Naira buy many more dresses. Now, they went into Men's section to buy dress for Kartik.

"Kartik how's this?" Naira asked showing him a dress that was matching to hers.

"You liked it nw?" Kartik asked and Naira nodded in yes.

"To fir hum isi ko lenge." Kartik said and Naira looked lovingly at him.

Later, they bought other accessories and paid for them.

-----------------------------

Kartik kept all the bags in the backseat of the car and they sat inside.

"Starbucks chale?" Kartik asked and Naira nodded in yes.

------------------------------

Kaira are seen sitting in the Starbucks having their coffee.

"Kartik mujhe to believe hi ni horha ki 2din baad humari engagement h aur fir shadi." Naira said happily.

"Shadi k baad v to kuch hota h." Kartik said mischievously.

"Shaadi k baad kya hota h..Arey ha shadi k baad reception v to hota h." Naira said and facepalmed herself.

"Mai to humari suhaagraat ki baat kar raha tha." Kartik said while smirking and Naira turned red listening to him.

"Kitne gande ho nw tum..chup chaap coffee piyo." Naira said blushing hard and Kartik laughed seeing her.

--------------------------

They came outside.

"Ab kahan chalna h?" Kartik asked from Naira.

"Kartik mujhe nw Mandir jaana h..aaj humari marriage fix hui h aur humne abhi tak god g ko thank you v ni bola." Naira said.

"To thik h..chalte h Mandir." Kartik said smilingly and they sat inside the car.

--------------------------

Kaira reached the Mandir and went inside.They joined their hands in front of the god's idol.

"Thank you so much bhagwan g Kartik ko meri life me bhejne k liye..mujhe shakti dijiye ga ki mai v use utna hi pyaar de paun jitna vo mujhse karta h." Naira said to the god.

"Thank you so much Krishna g Naira ko meri life me bhejne k liyee..mujhe shakti dijiye ga ki mai hamseha use khush rakkhun..agar koi problem ho to vo usse pehle mujh par aye." Kartik prayed.

They finished their prayers and opened their eyes at the same time.They then turned towards each other and smiled.

Later, Kartik dropped Naira to her house and went to his.

Shivin15 😘💕

Do votes and comments ❤️