Chapter-71 (Last part)

2 months later,

Naira is now 9 months pregnant.

Mid-night,

"Kartik!!! Uthooo!!!" Naira said trying to wake up Kartik.

Kartik immediately got up with a jerk.

"Kya hua naira? Ice-cream khani h?" Kartik asked sleepily and Naira nodded in no.

"Fir kya khana h mere baby ko?" Kartik asked while cupping her face.

"Mujhe kuch ni khaana." Naira said.

"Then?" Kartik asked.

"I want to sleep in your lap." Naira said on the verge of crying.

"Awle to aao nw..usme rone ki kaun c baat h." Kartik said and wiped her tears from the corner of her eyes.

He leaned on the headboard of the bed and Naira kept her head on his lap. He started patting her and soon she slept. He then kissed on her forehead and he too drifted to sleep.

------------------------

Morning,

The sunrays fell on Kartik's eyes and his sleep broke. He looked down and saw Naira sobbing while clutching to her stomach.

"Nairaaa!! Kya hua? Pain ho raha kya?" Kartik asked worridely on seeing her in pain.

"Haa bahut aur baby v itni der se continuously kick kiye jaa raha h..ahh!" Naira said weakly while crying.

"What! Chup ho jaao bacchaa..hum abhi hospital chal rahe h!" Kartik said and suddenly he saw her water broke.

"Oh god!" Kartik said worriedly.

"Ahh!! Kartik bahut pain ho raha h." Naira said while crying badly.

Kartik immediately picked her up in his arms and rushed downstairs.

"Driverr.. driver!" He shouted and the driver immediately came there running.

"Jaldi se car nikaliye.. hospital chalna h." Kartik shouted and he nodded.

Naira was trying hard to control her shouts but she wasn't able to. 😢
Listening to her shouts, everyone came there running.

"Kartik kya hua Naira ko?" Suwarna asked on seeing Naira crying in pain.

"Maa..labour pain..mai hospital jaa raha hu..aaplog v please jaldi aa jaiye." Kartik said while crying and they nodded.

Driver came there with the car.Kartik sat with Naira at the backseat and kept her head on his lap. The driver started driving.

"Kar..tikkk!" Naira managed to speak.

"Haa bacchaa..bas thodi der aur dekho hum hospital chal rahe h nw..sab thik ho jayega." Kartik said while caressing her hairs and kissed on her forehead. He too was crying seeing her in that condition.

Soon, they reached hospital and Kartik ran inside with Naira in his arms.

"Doctor! Doctor!!" Kartik shouted and the doctor immediately came there running.

"Aap inhe andar le aaiye..OT ready h aapke papa ne call k bata diya tha." The doctor said and Kartik nodded.

He took her inside and made her lay on the bed.