Chapter-41

Skip to engagement,

Kartik is seen sleeping peacefully. Just then the sunrays fell on his eyes and his sleep broke.

As soon as he realised that today is his engagement with his lady love, he immediately got up with a jerk.

"Aaj to meri engagement h..vo v meri Naira k saath." Kartik said excitedly and started dancing.

"Naira k paas call karta hu." Kartik said to himself and called Naira but network wasn't there on his phone.

"Iss network ko v abhi hi jaana tha." Kartik said sadly.

He opened his phone and kissed on Naira's photo which was the cover photo of his phone.He then bring his phone close to his chest and smiled.

---------------------------------

Naira got up with a jerk when she realised that today is her engagement with her Kartik.

"Aaj to meri engagement h." Naira said happily and started dancing.

While dancing, Naira happily ran downstairs and started dancing with Naitik.

"Papa..aaj meri engagement h yay!." Naira said excitedly and Naitik smiled at her.

"Haa beta." Naitik said cupping her face and she hugged him.

-------------------------------

Kartik came downstairs after getting ready and happily hugged Dadi.

"Dadi..aaj meri engagement h..yay! I'm so happy." Kartik said and started dancing with Dadi.

"Haa kittu araam se." Dadi said and smiled.

"Manish g..Kitna khush h nw humara Kartik." Suwarna said to Manish.

"Haa Suwarna..bhagwan kare ki ye hamesha aise hi khush rahe." Manish replied while smiling.

Just then,

"Kartik!" Someone called his name and everyone turned towards the door to find Keerti standing there with Naksh.

"Keerti..kaisi hai tu?" Kartik happily went towards her and hugged her.

"Mai thik hu..btw congratulations bro." Keerti said hugging her back and Kartik smiled.

They broke the hug and Kartik met Naksh too.

-------------------------------

Naira is seen sitting angrily in her room.

"Kitne gande ho nw tum Mendak..aaj humari engagement h aur subah se na koi call na hi koi message..ab mai v tumahre paas call ni karungi jab tak tum ni karoge." Naira said.

Just then, her phone rang and it was Kartik's call.

"Hello." Naira said on picking up his call.

"Hello." Kartik said sweetly.

"Badi jaldi yaad aagyi nw tumko meri." Naira said angrily and Kartik got confused.

"Naira tum ye kya bol rahi ho?" Kartik asked confusingly.

"Kuch nhi." Naira said.

"Aley kya hua h mere baby ko." Kartik said cutely.

"Ni hu mai tumahri baby." Naira said and cutted the call.

"Isey kya hua?" Kartik said confusingly.

--------------------------------

"Ye nhi ki call kar k puche ki naira kya hua h..q gussa ho lekin nhi.." Naira said angrily sitting on the bed.

Just then,

"Booohhhh!" Someone came in front of her and Naira got scared. She looked up to find Kartik smiling sheepishly at her.

"Dekha dar gayi nw." Kartik said but Naira didn't replied.

"Arey Arey itna gussa kiss baat ka." Kartik held her chin and made her look at him.

"Mujhe tumse koi baat ni karni." Naira said removing his hands from her face.

"Lekin mujhe to karni h." Kartik said being determined.

Naira got up and turned to leave but Kartik hugged her from back.

"Naira plz btao mujhe kya hua h..tumhe pata h nw mai tumhe aise nhi dekh sakta." Kartik said while rubbing his cheeks with her.

Naira instantly turned and hugged him tightly.

"Subah se call q nhi kiya tumne?" Naira asked keeping her face on his chest.

"Maine bahut try kiyaa naira but mere phone m network nhi tha." Kartik said and broke the hug.

"I'm sorry Kartik maine tum par faaltu kaa gussa kiya." Naira said while looking down and she was crying.

"Arey isme rone ki kaun c baat h aur vaise v mere uppar tumahra poora haq h..tum jab chaho mujh par gussa kar sakti h." Kartik said while cupping her face and wiped her tears.

"Aaj to humari engagement h..aur mujhe ye sad vali Naira ni chahiye." Kartik said and Naira looked at him..

"Chalo ab jaldi se smile karo." Kartik said and Naira smiled.

Just then Naira realised something.

"Kartik tumhe to Ghar par hona chahiye tha nw..sab pareshaan ho rahe honge." Naira said worridely.

"Accha g.. aur tumhi to yahan mujhse faaltu ka gussa ho kar baithi thi." Kartik said teasingly and Naira got sad.

"Naira..I'm sorry mai mazaak kar raha tha." Kartik said. Naira looked up and smiled at him.

"Ab tum jaao." Naira said.

"Arey itni jaldi q h mujhe bhagane ki..abhi to maine apni kiss v ni li." Kartik said cutely and Naira blushed.

"Kartik!" Naira said trying to control her blush.

"Mai kya?" Kartik asked raising his eyebrows while moving closer to her and Naira started moving backwards.

Atlast, her back hit the wall the and she was trapped between the wall and him.Kartik requested her for a kiss and Naira leaned towards his lips.

Kartik closed his eyes thinking that she will kiss him on his lips but she kissed on his cheeks and pushed him.

Kartik opened his eyes shockingly.

"Ye to cheating h." Kartik said sadly.

"Abhi k liye bas itna hi milega..abb jao." Naira said.

"Abhi k liye jaa raha hu.. lekin shaam ko badla zaroor lunga." Kartik said while smirking and Naira blushed.

He started to leave from the window.

"Dhyaan se jaana." Naira said and Kartik smiled.

He turned and pecked her lips making her shock.
Naira was still shocked and he left from there while smiling.

Do votes and comments ❤️