Chapter-69

The car stopped at the entrance of the hospital and the stretcher was already ready there.

They made an unconscious Kartik lay on the stretcher started taking him inside.

"Kartik..tumhe kuch ni hoga tum bilkul thik ho jaaoge." Naira said while holding his hand tightly. She was moving with the same speed along with crying.

"Doctor..doctorrr!!!" Manish shouted and the doctor immediately came there.

"I want the best doctors to treat my son and if they are not present then call them from some other hospital..aur ek baat yaad rakhna agar mere bete ko kuch v hua naa to mai chorunga nai kisi ko..na hi aapko aur na hi aapke hospital ko." Manish warned the doctor and he got scared.

"Ye..yes mr.goenka." The doctor stammered.

"Bring him inside the OT.. fast." The doctor ordered the ward boys and they nodded.

Naira was just crying looking at Kartik.

"Kartik!" Naira said while moving close to his face.

"Ma'am please leave him..we need to take him inside." The nurse requested but Naira wasn't ready to leave him.

"Tumhe thik hona padega Kartik..tumhe ladna hoga mere liye..humare baby k liye.. promise karo ki tum ladoge aur ek dum thik ho jaoge." Naira said while kissing on his palms along with crying.

Manish looked at her sadly.

"Sir please stop her.. we need to treat the patient immediately." The nurse requested to manish and he nodded.

"Naira beta please unhe Kartik ko le jaane do." Manish said trying to stop her.

"Nai papa..pehle use mujhe promise karna padega ki vo bilkul thik ho jayega." Naira said acting insane.

Manish closed his eyes tightly to control himself from crying. He held naira and signalled the ward boys to take him outside.

They nodded and pulled the stretcher.

"Papa.. please mujhe choriye..mujhe Kartik se baat karni h." Naira requested while crying badly trying to come out of his hold.

She pushed him and ran forward but they took Kartik inside and closed the door of OT on her face.

"Kartik!" Naira shouted and fell on the floor with a thud.

Just then, Naitik, Dadi, Suwarna and Akhilesh came there running. Surekha was left at home to look after the kids.

Naitik saw Naira and immediately ran towards her.

"Kittuu! Kya hua humare kittu ko Manish." Dadi cried while shaking manish but he kept numb.

"Princess!" Naitik called out naira but she didn't reacted. She was just staring at the floor.

Naitik held her and made her sit on the chair.

"Princess..baccha.. papa ki taraf dekho." Naitik tried to turn her face but she was just looking in one particular direction.

"Naira ko hosh m laaiye Naitik g..ye uske aur baby k liye accha nai h." Suwarna said while crying.

"Princess idhar dekho..Kartik bilkul thik hojyega..kuch nai hoga use..vo to tumahra Mendak h nw..dekhna abhi tar tar karne lagega." Naitik tried to make her understand. He too was crying seeing his children in that condition.