Chapter-57

Thank you so muchh guys for 33k views and 5k likes on my story. 😭❤️

Coming to the story...

Kaira reached NYC and checked into their hotel Marriott Marquis. They are in NYC for 9nights and 10days.

They freshen up and layed on the bed with Naira's head on Kartik's chest.

"Kartik." Naira whispered.

"Hm!" Kartik hummed while caressing her hairs.

"Thank you!" Naira said resting her head on his chest.

"Thank you? Kis liye?" Kartik asked confusingly.

"For everything." Naira replied. She looked up and kissed on his nose.

"Naira..thank you to mujhe tumhe kehna chahiye..tum meri life me ayi aur use itna special banaya." Kartik said and kissed on her hairs.

Naira got teady eyed listening to him and hugged him more tightly.

"I love you so muchh Kartik." Naira said and kissed on his chest.

"I love you more Jaan." Kartik said and kissed on her tears.

"Let's sleep for sometime." Kartik said and started patting her head. Soon, they both drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------

In the evening,

They got ready and decided to see broadways.They took a cab and went to the Broadways Theatre.

Later, they came outside after seeing it and went to the shopping mall.

"Kartik..how's this?" Naira asked showing a dress to Kartik.

"Beautiful but not more than you." Kartik said looking at her dreamily and Naira smiled.

Later, they bought many dresses for themselves and others also.

--------------------------------

Next day,

They enjoyed in hop-on hop-off bus and in the times Square. They then had their dinner in the night and went back to their hotel.

"Kartik mai abhi ayi." Naira said and Kartik nodded. She immediately took a packet from their luggage and ran inside the washroom.

--------------------------------

"Kya Karun..kaise jaun..Kartik kya sochega mere baare me." Naira said to herself while adjusting her dress.

"Tu pagal h kya naira..Kartik to pehle v tujhe aise dekh chuka h..ab jaa jaldi." Naira said and slowly opened the door the door of the washroom.

Naira came out of the washroom and saw Kartik talking on phone facing the other direction.

"Kartik!" Naira called out his name blushingly. Kartik turned and his eyes got wide to see her in a sexy transparent nighty that hardly reached till her thighs.

Her dress,

Somehow, he hung up the call and the phone fell from his hand

"Hayeee!! " Kartik said while keeping his hand near his heart making Naira blush.

Naira came towards him with slow steps and encircled her arms around him.

"How I'm looking?" Naira asked while moving her finger on his face sensuously.

Kartik pinned her to the wall.

"Hot and sexyyy!" Kartik huskily whispered in her ears.

Without wasting a second, he smashed his lips on hers and started kissing her wildly. Naira too responded with equal passion. Their tongues were fighting for dominance and soon they started exploring each others mouth. They broke the kiss after sometime.

Naira opened all the buttons of his shirt and threw it away. Kartik again took her lips for a kiss and they started kissing each other with all the passion they had for each other.

They were still kissing each other madly and Naira's breath hitched when Kartik tore away her nighty. She tried to break to the kiss but he didn't let her do so. Now, she was all naked infront of him.

Without breaking the kiss, he took her to the bed and came on top of her. Soon, they broke the kiss.

Without wasting a second Kartik started giving love bites on her neck, biting and sucking all over. Naira's hand were in his hairs and she was moaning his name loudly.

Kartik moved down and started sucking and kissing her upper body like a hungry baby. He did same with her lower body. Naira was totally a moaning mess.

Later, he removed his clothes too and the room was filled with their moans and groans.

(Kya kya likhna padta h mujhe aap logo k liyee 🤯🙈🙈🙈)

They were done with their heated session in the morning and were lying on the bed wearing nothing.

"Did I hurt you Jaan?" Kartik asked making a sad face

"You can never hurt me Kartik." Naira replied and kissed on his cheeks.

"Let's have a bath together." Kartik asked with a smirk on a face and Naira nodded blushingly.

He then picked her up in his arms and went inside the washroom.

(Atleast now give them some privacy. 😂🙈)

---------------------------------

Kaira came out of the washroom after 2hours. (now don't ask me what they were doing inside🤣🤣🤣)

"Let's sleep..I made you hell tired." Kartik said and pulled her in her arms. He kissed on her forehead and later they both drifted to sleep.

Like this they shopped, partied and romanced the remaining days.
On the 10th day they went to New Jersey and enjoyed there.

In the night, they packed their luggage and went back to India with the best memories and time that they had with each other. ❣️

Shivin15 tysm for your help babe 😘❤️

Do votes and comments ❤️