Chapter-45

Singhania house,

"Arey ye kaise lagaya hua h..sahi se kariye." Naitik ordered the workers.

Just then, Naira came there and saw him getting worried.

"Papa aap itna q worry kar rahe h?" Naira asked and made him sit on a chair.

"Kaise worry nw karun beta..guests v aane vale honge aur kuch shi se nhi hua h aur tum abhi tak ready q nhi hui jaao jaa kar ready ho jaldi se." Naitik said and was about to get up but Naira again made him sit.

"Papa aap shant ho jaiye pehle." Naira said and made him drink water.

"Dekhiye nw almost saari preparations ho gayi h..aur jo bachi h vo v ho jayengi..aur mai ready hone hi jaa ri hu lekin pehle aap promise kariye ki aap panic ni karenge." Naira said and Naitik nodded in yes.

Naira smiled and went to get ready.

--------------------------------

As soon as Naira reached her room, her phone rang.

"Pakka Kartik hoga." Naira said and smiled seeing her phone as her guess was correct.

"Kya kar raha h mera Mendak?" Naira asked on picking up his call.

"Missing you." Kartik replied cutely.

"Kya Kartik abhi kuch der pehle hi to hum mile the..Sangeet m." Naira said.

"Haa to ab yaad aa ri h to aa ri h." Kartik said cutely and Naira smiled.

"Accha suno nw..ready hogyi?" Kartik asked.

"Ni..bas hone hi jaa ri thi..tum?" Naira said.

"Arey mai to kab se ready ho kar baitha hu..lekin aur sab to abhi tak ready hi ni h." Kartik said and Naira laughed.

"Accha chalo ab mai ready ho jaati hu..bye." Naira said.

"Bye..love you!" Kartik said and hung up the call.

"Love you too!" Naira said and smiled. She then started to get ready.

-------------------------------

After sometime, Geonka's reached the Singhania House and Naitik welcomed them.

But Kartik's eyes were searching for Naira. Just then, he saw Naira coming downstairs and got lost in her.

"Hayeeee!" Kartik said while keeping his hand on his heart. But soon he became embarrassed when he saw everyone looking at him and laughing. Naira saw this and blushed.

"Wahh Naira! Tum bahut beautiful lag ri ho." Keerti said cupping her face.

"Thanks di." Naira said and smiled.

"Chaliye ab function start karte h." Dadi said and everyone nodded. Kartik held Naira's hand and made her sit on the stage. He too sat beside her.

"Naira Mehndi artists kahan h?" Keerti asked and Naira realised that they hadn't came yet.

"Use abb tak to aa jaana chahiye tha..rukiye di mai call kar k puchti hu." Naira said and called her.

After talking to her, Naira hung up the call sadly.

"Kya hua Naira? Kya kaha usne?" Kartik asked worridely.