V e i n t i u n o

Noah showed up and I was finally able to leave this hospital, with strict restrictions from the Chief, of course.

Although on the ride to my apartment, he didn't seem talkative at all and kept his mouth shut.

I hoped to lighten the mood, so I told him what the Chief said about him being my "boyfriend", but the only reaction I got out of Noah was a little smirk and a quick glance at me before his eyes returned to the road.

We got to the parking lot of my apartment and I wanted to make sure Noah was okay, since it's weird of him to not talk or tell me about his day.

"Hey, how was Dr. Clemens today?" 

"Awful." He quietly muttered out.

I wanted to show his some sign of comfort and that I was there, so I softly put my hand on his cheek, but as he winced, my hand immediately drew back.

"Noah, does your mouth hurt?"

"Oh, it's nothing, just some tender gums."

"From what?" Why would he have tender gums.

"Dr. Clemens lecture from the other day left me a little sore."

"If it was from the other day, then you should come inside and let me check it out, it should be healed."

"Willow, I should be worried about you. Let's get you inside." Noah suggested, getting out of his car and coming to my side of the car.

As Noah was next to me watching me get inside, I looked to his face to see his cheeks a little swollen.

"Do you wanna come inside?" I offered, not knowing if my roomie was going to be in here or not.

"Only if you're okay with it." He softly said.

So he followed me through my messy apartment and into my bedroom and made sure that I was good to go and "resting", but before he left, I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Noah, let me look, please."

He was hesitant and didn't seem to want to, but he slowly made his way, sitting next to me on my bed.

I sat cross-legged and motioned for Noah to lay his head down so I could look to see why his mouth was so swollen.

I mean, Noah is a dental student, too. He could've easily looked, but I don't think he wanted to. Plus, I could get a better view.

I turned on my phone flashlight as Noah positioned his head in my lap, looking back up at me with worry in his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Open." I told him, even though he knew what to do.

He slowly did as commanded and closed his eyes not wanting to see the end result.

I saw that both of his cheeks were red and his gums were inflamed to.

"Noah, your gums are inflamed, if they don't get better soon, you might need to see Clemens or someone about it." 

Noah didn't move and he just laid there, but yet he opened his eyes and started concentrating in mine.

There was something that made me want to get closer to him.

His beautiful features in his perfectly sculpted face just drew me in.

His soft lips looked so tasteful that I couldn't help myself but to want to kiss him.

So I did, I moved closer and delicately placed a soft kiss on his lips, but as I began to pull away, I felt him move closer to me and kiss me back.

But as I realized how crazy this situation was, we both kind of pulled back and just got lost in each other's curious and wild eyes.

"So, we never got that date." He began to say as he sat back up.

"No, we never did." I responded back not seeing where this was going.

"But who needs dates anyways before their official. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

I leaned closer to him and kissed his soft lips that I already missed from just a few seconds ago.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked him as I slowly pulled away and watched his perfect face react.

A/N

OOF

Shoutout to @Lucabotes1234 for that useful information and feedback that got me out of my little writer's block rut. I really appreciate that, thank you so much! And I will definitely use your input.

Thank you so much for reading!

Vote and Comment!!

Willoah?

Nollow?

Ship names?