C u a r e n t a

4 0

Noah's POV

I woke up to bright light surrounding me.

I slowly opened my eyes to the best of my abilities, only able to open one, to see that it was middle of the day and the sun was right over me.

My head started pounding, the sun and a hangover don't mix well.

I tried to stand up but immediately sat back down realizing that my hand was broken and didn't even look like a hand.

I looked down at my shirt with my only good eye and saw it covered in blood.

I really needed to get to the hospital because my hand was literally my future.

I somehow rolled onto my side and got up, seeing the patio and pool area covered in red solo cups and passed out frat boys.

Although none of the passed out frat boys looked as bad as I did.

I felt for my phone and wallet in my pocket (with my good hand) and started my walk towards the hospital, which wasn't too far from the frat house.

My one good eye didn't really help my walk to the hospital because I was only able to see the half the stuff that I was supposed to.

My whole face feels swollen, my body feels so exhausted, and my head hasn't stopped pounding.

I'm sure I got multiple looks from other students as some beat up and bloody college student found his way to the hospital.

I did finally find my way into the hospital.

As I was trying to follow the signs to the ER, I saw someone that looked Willow's orthodontist, but I could be wrong because I only saw half of my surroundings.

I turned a corner and accidentally bumped into a doctor. I apologized, because I apparently have a habit of bumping into people.

As I was attempting to my apologize, they stopped me and there was silence before they curiously spoke up.

"Noah?"