T r e i n t a y s e i s

After half an hour, I saw Dr. Carraway return, taking the IV out of that Sydney girl and then taking my IV out.

The Sydney girl just got up and walked out of the chemo room while I had to wait for the Chief to come back with the wheelchair and take me to my room.

While I waited, Dr. Carraway gave me the run down.

"You may start to feel dizzy and, or lightheaded. You may also feel nauseous. All of which is normal after chemo. If you don't feel good, don't be afraid to hit the nurses button." She said as soon as the Chief showed up.

The Chief wheeled me into my dark and lonely room. He carefully helped me into bed and then left, leaving me in my room to study and basically do nothing but sit.

About an hour into my studying I really had the urge to throw up and pushed the nurses button before I found my way to the toilet.

I saw a person and a nurse come in, but I was too busy throwing up my lung to focus on them.

The nurse held my hair back while the other person, who was a male dressed in a button shirt and dress pants with a lab coat, softly rubbed my back.

As I didn't have anything else to throw up, I slowly laid against the wall, while the male wet a cloth and helped the nurse clean me up.

With the help of both of them,I slowly got back in bed.

But neither of them left, the nurse was looking through the cabinets while the random blonde and tall male doctor was looking at my chart.

I was going to question them, but I felt too exhausted and disgusting to do anything.

The nurse put something in my IV, but I wasn't really paying attention and I began to fall asleep.

I woke up a few hours later seeing Noah to my left along with the Chief and that random doctor from before talking outside of my room.

I reached over to grab Noah's hand and he immediately looked at me.

"Hey cutie, how are you feeling?" He asked me in a shushed voice.

"Like crap." I responded back before seeing the Chief look at me and come with the random doctor into my room.

The Chief came to the foot of the bed along with the other doctor who stood next to the Chief confidently.

"Willow, this is Dr. Kristopher Maxwell, the diagnostic doctor for our hospital." The Chief, motioning to the other doctor.

"Thanks for earlier." I spoke with a smile towards Dr. Maxwell.

"No problem, I know how it can get. I just happened to be walking by and thought I could be helpful." He said ending the conversation with a smile.

"Well anyways, rest up Willow. If you want dinner, tell the nurses. You need energy for tomorrow." The Chief said as him and Dr. Maxwell left.

"Noah, will you please lay with me?" I asked, giving him my famous puppy face.

"Of course." He said putting his phone in his pocket, and getting into my hospital bed, on the left of me.

As he adjusted himself in my bed, I moved so that my head was laying on his chest and I was comfortable.

"Go to sleep, Willow." I heard before feeling a kiss on my forehead and I drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————————-

A/N 

Wassup?!?

So I have like three stories that I am writing right now!

This one,

 Living My Fear

and The White Eskimo.

You guys should definitely check them out.

This chapter kinda sucked, but I have a better idea for the next few chapters.

Also, if any of you have read The Neurosurgeon's Daughter, then you might notice my little cameo I threw in there.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!!!

Have a magical day, my Dental Army!!