06

I wonder what we would be like if we didn't ever met. I mean, after a year, I was doing all fine. I wasn't fine but I was trying to be okay. At least I was working on it. To be honest when I was on the coffee shop ordering my cappuccino coffee, I told myself that it would be my last day going there thinking about him. I told myself I won't be looking back again. I was losing hope getting him back. He was as high as the Heavens; I thought he'd meet a lot of other people like me or even surpass the things he loved about me. Every tour, every interview they have had they've met different people and many more in the future. At that moment, I made up my mind that I'd leave all the memories we had where our first date ever made, at the Kaffeine, but the fate's table turned. It seemed like wanted a play. There are some things that's meant to be but sometimes we had to choose, we had to act and don't depend on destiny on everything.

I chose to be with him- drinking coffee, I chose to be ruined again and I chose to be played by fate again. I didn't care, I knew, at the end of this road, it's either a happy, sad or heartbreaking ending but I knew, along the journey, I'd be happy.

I thought along the road I'd be happy but here I was, going crazy. "Four words" are English words and it's my language but why it was so hard to figure what these words meant?

I heard three knocks, didn't mind it because mom was downstairs. That probably her friends or someone, if that's either Ace or Samantha they'd not knock. They'd just silently walk in and burst into my room that sometimes caused mom's nervousness. Every time that happens she'd shout and scold them a little, they didn't take it seriously and would do it multiple times again.

Next thing I heard was shouting, only mom's voice, the person she was shouting at wasn't yelling back at her. I looked at the front view of the house, I saw no one but the new roof of the porch that I seemed always to forget.

I went downstairs and stopped at mid of the stairs. "Mom. Is everything alright?" Since dad was still at work, one of my responsibilities were the house and mom's safety, our safety.

"Go upstairs." She ordered. For the first time in my life I heard her voice was completely firm with no emotion but anger.

"But you were shouting. Is everyt-" I saw someone by the window, though it was just a blurry outline of a person, I could tell what his height was, what hair color he had and that he was staring at me. My heart was racing, he might have gained height since boys only stop gaining it at the age of 21.

"Just go!" mom screamed. I already turned around, took two steps up.

He had spoken.