63

S A R A H

Ashton and I were constantly having a communication that every relationship should have and enough space to do both of our jobs and responsibilities. And tonight I just got home from a celebration, time check 02:25 am. Ace and I collaborated for a book, he promised that he'd publish my first ever work and the company that we were both working agreed to support and promote it as well.

I was changing my clothes when my phone rang. I put my pajamas on and took it, "Did you get home safe?" He asked. It was Ace, we took separate ways because I insisted to go home by myself because he was too drunk to drive this far.

"I did, in my pajamas right now. Are you home already?" I asked him back. He can be a stubborn sometimes and still go to a club after getting from place to place.

"Uh-huh. Gonna change my clothes and go to sleep. You sleep tight Antoinette." He said and didn't even wait for my goodbye. Jerk.

Was gonna call Ashton to say the good news but he must've fallen asleep already and phone was on silent.

I called Clifford on Facetime.

I was surprised that he took it, "Hello Mike. Is Ashton asleep? Was gonna tell something."

He was smiling throughout the conversation and even asked for what I was gonna tell Ash

He was smiling throughout the conversation and even asked for what I was gonna tell Ash. "You seem excited. What is it?" His cheeks was so floppy and rosy. I'd pinch both of his cheeks.

"Just got a collaboration with my bestfriend to publish my very first history book!" I said, smiling to my ears that my face could literally tear apart. I could see the genuine happiness he felt for me just the way he stares at me through the screen and he said, "I wish I was there to greet you congratulations and hug you! You're so cute when you get excited!"

"Oh stop it Mikey! I'm just drunk that's why I blush. You got rosy cheeks though to be honest." I said and then someone called Michael out from the dark. He, I assume was sitting at the couch.

As the blur and unfathomable image come closer I instantly saw his body structures and his newly cut hair as well as the familiar voice and laugh. That made me sober. And that's when the lights went on, "Who are you talking to?" It asked.

I turned Facetime off