Chapter 3

"Yoongi, who was that?" Hoseok asked as he sat on the chair near his bed.

"My mum...." Yoongi mumbled.

"Oh god, are they coming back? Do you need to stay at Namjoon or my place? I mean we have to move Jimin too. We cant have them seeing him." Panic was coursing theough Hoseok's veins.

"I know. I just don't really know what to do...." Yoongi's parents are very strict and they won't allow Yoongi to be with Jimin. The more they have to hide him somewhere else.

Jimin is still being tracked down by his uncle, it just isn't safe for Jimin anywhere.

"Why not we move to my house, my parents wouldn't mind. We could definitely stay there forever." Hoseok suggested.

Of course his family is rich too.

"Yea I guess we can do that. I have to go back home to ask the maids to prepare my parents' arrival." Yoongi said. He didn't really like having his strict parents back at home with him.

"Yea, we will move tomorrow morning. It's late." Hoseok sighed before heading back to his own room.

Hoseok met Yoongi's parents once. They acted nice in front of him because his family is rich, however they acted poorly towards Taehyung and Jungkook because they were slightly in the middle income families.

Jimin doesn't deserve that kind of treatment from arrogant people like Yoongi's parents.

~~~

Jimin was just laying in bed. He couldn't sleep, not even a wink.

He just thought about the confession.

If it was true or just a show?

The contract, was it going to be really over if he accepts?

What about his own feelings? Does he really love Yoongi in that way?

Would the bullying continue?

Even though Yoongi never laid a hand on Jimin since they stated the contract.

Should he accept it?