Chapter 30

"Have you all thought of how to deal with the problem?" Jin was also joining in the eating.

"Yea Yoongi hyung said we should send him for counselling or something. It is the first time Tae acted this way." Hoseok was munching on some meat.

"Can you guys stop ordering meat, order something else other than meat." Yoongi looked at the full table of meat, sighing internally. Even though this wouldn't even dent his pocket a single bit, the meat that is sitting on the table is a little over.

"Aish hyung, you know we are meat lovers, you just have to let us have our meat you know." Jungkook's words were slurred with all the meat that was in his mouth.

"Where's Taehyung now though?" Jin asked.

"Oh he is in the car, sleeping. Jungkook fed him sleeping pills just now." Hoseok chirped.

Jin nodded, "So where would you be doing after eating then?"

All of the boys shrugged and continued to chow down at the plates after plates of meat in front of them.

"Auntie! More lamb and pork and chicken please!" Hoseok shouted.

"Coming!!" A lady's voice was heard from the back.

"Never say that I want to treat the boys ever." Yoongi muttered under his breath before continuing to eat till his hearts content.

~~~

"Wow so full. Thanks Yoongi hyung! The meat was so good, I couldn't stop myself." Jimin gave Yoongi a side hug and all the others cooed.

"Aww Yoongi hyung isn't pushing Jiminie away like he always does to us." Hoseok said while patting Jimin's head, "You sure do work miracles Jiminie."

"Well let's admit it, Yoongi always has a soft spot for Jimin hyung no matter what." Jungkook rubbed his full tummy.

Namjoon just nodded and Jin just smiled.

"Ok let's just go back. We will send Taehyung to the counsellor?" Yoongi said as he walked to his car.

"Jungkook please send your boyfriend to the counsellor. We will text you the place that we found." Hoseok said and entered Yoongi's car.

"I'll come with you to make sure your heart don't go soft for him." Namjoon entered the passenger seat of Jungkook's car.

Both went separate ways and Jin walked back to his company which was just nearby.

~~~
Exams are finally over! Now I'm worrying about my results. Save me please!🥺