Chapter 54

"Oh how charming is my son looking..." Yoongi's mum waltz into the room in her branded clothes. Yoongi had called to stop funding his parents company. The internal is crashing, he knows because the number of times he could hear his mother's phone buzz in her pocket.

He also knows that other investors also pulled out because this whole thing is crashing, he will end his parents' careers.

His mum put on a wrist band on Yoongi before sending him off to fetch the girl that she had arranged. Yoongi was just driving and decided to send a SOS message to Jungkook.

Well only the four boys know this code anyway. He just continued to drive to the girl's house, wherever that place is anyway.

~~~

He had reached and the girl was waiting outside, already Yoongi could tell she doesn't have a good personality, just like his mother.

"God! How the hell could you be late for 5 secounds?! I have to stand for so long and my legs hurt already." The girl ranted.

"Im so sorry Ms Bethony, I had to look good for this date after all." Yoongi forced a smile on his face as he drove to that fancy restaurant his mother has booked.

Yoongi killed the engine and walked out opening the passenger door for the girl to exit out of. She just sat there not coming out at all.

"What's wrong my lady?" Yoongi tried his best to keep his tone down because this damn girl is pushing his buttons.

"What's wrong? Where's the red carpet? Where is my special treatment? This is not how I should be treated." The girl pretty much lashed out on Yoongi.

That self entitled bitch just continued ranting as he tried to talk to the store manager for the damn red carpet she wants.

Obviously they don't have it, so Yoongi resorted to one way he could think of — carrying the girl in like life stock.