Chapter 66

"You wouldn't dare do so." Yoongi's dad stuttered a little, this unpredictable little boy is having his life as well as his wife's life on the line. He unconsciously gulped as he looked at the guns being pointed at his head.

He felt the cold metal resting on his head, there wasn't any shaking, Jimin was calm, he could tell. He saw all of his men at the abandoned building with headshots. He can't help but feel scared of the weak looking boy.

"Now call your men to back away or I'll shoot you right here right now. You will say good buy to all your luxuries when you go to hell." No one thought Jimin is capable of such words.

~~~

"Yoongi?" Jin asked snd Yoongi gave a hum in response his eyes were glued to Jimin.

"Did Jimin just threaten your dad? And he have your parents at gun point?" Jin couldn't bring his eyes away from Jimin as well.

His precious baby and student is not what he thought he was. Such a deadly weapon coming from such a cute innocent face of an angel.

"Well I feel like he is kinda hot. Don't you think?" Hoseok was checking Jimin out from head to toe. Those words cause the boys to move away from Hoseok.

"What?" Hoseok whined, offended that his friends are doing this to him, "You guys are so mean to me."

Their attention was brought back to Jimin when they heard a bang that ceased all other fires.

Jimin was shot in the shoulders. Jimin stood up and shot at the legs of Yoongi's parents before killing those people who aren't Jin's guards. He went inside, holding onto his bleeding shoulders.

Jin told his guards to bring Yoongi's parents to the hospital while Jin tended to Jimin personally.

"What happened when we weren't looking?" Jin asked as he cane back with his medical stuff.

"You've got enemies." Jimin muttered.