Chapter 24

"Jungkook, don't you love me anymore? Why are you stopping me from all my plans? Do you want me to show you my true colours Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung was holding Jungkook's neck in a tight grip.

"Ok ok just do as you want. I'll help you with everything just let me go." Jungkook struggled to get the words out of his mouth and it was barely audible.

Luckily Taehyung let go of Jungkook's neck and had a oddly big smile on his face.

"That is the behaviour of a good boyfriend. Now take the ropes and prepare everything else we might need. We are taking him tonight." Taehyung smiled as he looked through the binoculars following Jimin's every move.

~~~

"Thanks guys. I don't know what I'd do without you all and especially my little mochi." Yoongi gave a small peck on Jimin's nose which made the smaller boy giggle.

"Oh my god, can you be any cuter Jimin?" Hoseok hugged Jimin tightly.

"I certainly am not adorable. You all are just too not adorable for the world." Jimin laughed at the words he said.

"My, my, you are as savage as Yoongi hyung now. Guess he is rubbing off on you now." Namjoon said as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Ahhhh hyung! You're messing up the hair I spent so much time on." Jimin whined.

"It's okay, you always look good." Yoongi had his gummy smile on display. It was such a rare sight honestly.

Jin hyung walked through the doors of the infirmary, seeing the boys being so friendly really warms his heart.

"Mr Kim? Why are you here?" Namjoon asked, his face starting to get a little pink.

"I came here to check on Yoongi of course. How are you feeling, Yoongi?" Jin asked as he walked over to the group.

"I feel better, thank you for asking, Mr Kim." Yoongi gave a slight bow.

"Can you meet me after school, or when you feel you're well enough, to take the test." Jin said and Yoongi just nodded.

"Ok then I'll see you later."

Jin left the room, and Namjoon was feeling a little sad.