Chapter 59

And I continue to write XD It's getting quite late for me though...

~~~

"So what do we do now?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the oldest with his doe eyes.

"We of course are going to go save their damn ass from getting murdered by that reincarnation of a witch." Jin said as he walked to the basement.

The weapons all sitting there.

"Jimin ah just stay at home! We will come back soon! Jungkook! Taehyung! Come down here!" Jin shouted for the two youngest boys.

Jungkook sending Jimin to the bedroom first before going downstairs. Though Jimin knows about the mission, Jin decided not to drag into the dark business the 3 boys are in.

"Take the weapons and board that car. We are taking Yoongi first before going for the two. Bring more stuff." Jin was dishing out commands like no tomorrow.

It was now or never, he has to save his own students from getting hurt.

Jin sighed as he let his hands run through his hair. He is feeling a little frustrated. Although Yoongi's mother is not as powerful as he is, she still has some connections in this dark world as well.

"Well let's get going then." Jin said as he entered the car, all the weapons in the trunk as they went to the restaurant Yoongi was at.

They had to wait for them to finish eating and it was already almost 8pm by then. The girl was bitching about something that Yoongi seemed rather unbothered by.

"Wow Yoongi's mum's taste in girls are so bad. They all have such bad attitudes similar to her." Jin said as he sees the couple walk out and enter the car.

Jin followed them to the girl's house where Yoongi dropped the girl off. She placed a disgusting kiss on Yoongi's pure white face.

It made the boys all cringe. Yoongi then walked over to them and entered the car.

They went towards the abandoned building.