Chapter 4

It is currently morning. Yoongi looked really bad with eye bags under his eyes and his lips were bloody from his chewing all night.

"Morning Yoongi hyung!" Jimin chirped before saying, "oh my god you look very bad. Didn't you sleep? Do you need first aid? Your lips are bleeding."

"Jiminie don't worry about Yoongi hyung, it's just that his parents are coming back to the country. He is simply nervous." Hoseok said as he came out of his room all washed up and dressed.

"But his lips are still bleeding..." Jimin stuttered as he pointed to the bloody lips of Yoongi.

"Hyung stop biting. It won't help the situation. Just seriously stop." Hoseok said as he stuffed something into Yoongi's mouth.

It made Jimin want to burst out laughing, but he held it in.

"Urm do you really have to put it in his mouth?" Jimin asked Hoseok as he walked back to tend to the breakfast he was preparing.

"You mean the pacifier? Yes. He has a really bad habit of biting his lips until it bleeds very badly, and he doesn't stop by himself. So we have to put something in his mouth to make him stop. We experimented with so many things and this is the most effective." Hoseok replied as he sat next to Yoongi who gave Hoseok a strong glare.

"Stop trying to burn a hole into my head. You know that habit is bad and you have to stop. We all working tonight. You better stop biting or you are wearing it while we work." I swear if looks could kill by burning holes into your body, Hoseok would be gone.

"Yoongi hyung you look so cute with it. You don't have to be shy." Jimin cooed.

"Alright we will be moving over to my house today. Yoongi will go back to prepare his parents' arrival." Hoseok said and Yoongi swore he saw a pout formed on Jimin's lips, but it disappeared quickly.